Circuit City December clearance--UPDATED 12/14

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Here's the official complete list. For now all prices are $16.96. There are links to the previous months' clearance lists at the bottom. Much thanks to Donnums for getting the ball rolling.

12/14 UPDATE: Here are some price drops and a few new additions.

:ps3:
College Hoops 2K7 $8.96

:ps2:
Aeon Flux $8.96
Eye Toy Kinetic w/camera $16.96
Eye Toy Play 2 $16.96

:xbox:
Aeon Flux $4.96

:ds:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales $8.96

:psp:
The Con $8.96

12/7

:360:
Blitz
Bullet Witch
FIFA Soccer 2007
Lord of the Rings: Battle of Middle-Earth II
NBA 2K7
NCAA Football 2007
Ninety-Nine Nights
Open Season
Project Sylpheed
Star Trek: Legacy
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tomb Raider: Legend
Winning Eleven Pro Soccer 2007
Xbox Live Arcade vol. 1

:wii:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2
Driver: Parallel Lines
Elebits
Happy Feet
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Madden NFL 2007
Metal Slug Anthology
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

:ps3:
Armored Core 4
Def Jam: Icon
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Mobile Suit Gundam
NBA 2K7
NBA Street: Homecourt
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

:ps2:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Nicktoons: Volcano Island
Okami

:ds:
Asphalt 2
Children of Mana
Custom Robo Arena
Elite Beat Agents
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Harvest Moon
InuYasha
Lunar Knights
Shrek's Smash & Crash
Trauma Center

:psp:
Chili Con Carnage
Eragon
Gangs of London
Madden NFL 07
Medievil: Resurrection
NCAA Football 07
Neopets: Petpet Adventure
Parappa the Rapper

:gba:
Backyard Baseball 2007
Dora the Explorer double pack
Dora's World Adventure
Final Fantasy V
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Spyro: A New Beginning
Teen TItans 2

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

Kororinpa & Elebits are both worth it.

lol @ Metal GEAR Anthology

Does anyone know when Kirby Canvas Curse hit clearance? I got that for $16.96 last night.

[quote name='freshzen']Kororinpa & Elebits are both worth it.

lol @ Metal GEAR Anthology

Does anyone know when Kirby Canvas Curse hit clearance? I got that for $16.96 last night.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. It's fixed. You know someone would have gotten all excited about that.

Elebits is a very cute game. I got it last year and enjoyed it, not sure how it'll hold up a year later. (it was one of those "Wow, look how the Wii can control things" sorts of games, but well done-- a sequel to fix up some of the nitpicks would be great)

[quote name='I steal SHIPPING']are these deals reflected on the CC website?[/QUOTE]

doesnt look like it. i dont see any 16$ 360 titles

[quote name='Justin42']Elebits is a very cute game. I got it last year and enjoyed it, not sure how it'll hold up a year later. (it was one of those "Wow, look how the Wii can control things" sorts of games, but well done-- a sequel to fix up some of the nitpicks would be great)[/quote]

Thanks, I may have to pick it up as I just recently got a Wii, so all this fancy remote waving is new to me.

Thanks for the full list, neocisco. I knew you'd come through with it eventually, and it shows everything that I saw last night at my local CC and wasn't on the original list posted yesterday.

One thing that was odd is that they didn't have any OG Xbox games listed on clearance.

[quote name='Mikaboshi']doesnt look like it. i dont see any 16$ 360 titles[/quote]
I'm not sure about RIGHT NOW, but as of yesterday, I know that at least Parappa for PSP was on the site for $16.96

For what it's worth.

EDIT - just checked, and Parappa is still there. My guess is that the prices ARE reflected on the site, but only if the item is still in-stock. And, of course, if it's not, the site doesn't even list it anymore. It's a crapshoot, really.

yeah not too bad, decent games at best. but the price tag is nice anyway, might have to help myself to the wii and or ps3 titles.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Damn, Homecourt for the 360 would have been nice. Oh, well. Still see some things I might be interested in.[/quote]

Homecourt for 360 is on clearance at my local walmart for $15. May want to check your local walmart.

[quote name='Burchamj']WOW.. if only amored core 4 was for xbox :([/quote]

Damn man, did you miss the Game Crazy Black Friday sale? It was $20 new for 360.:cry:

[quote name='007']I'm not sure about RIGHT NOW, but as of yesterday, I know that at least Parappa for PSP was on the site for $16.96

For what it's worth.

EDIT - just checked, and Parappa is still there. My guess is that the prices ARE reflected on the site, but only if the item is still in-stock. And, of course, if it's not, the site doesn't even list it anymore. It's a crapshoot, really.[/quote]
Actually, they list OOS clearance games all the time. I've seen a lot of recently clearanced games on the website, and they weren't in stock. It's really very random when it comes to what games they list and don't list.

I picked up Okami for $30 about 2 weeks ago. If I take in my receipt can I get a price adjustment? If yes, do I need to bring the game in with me? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, has anyone played Star Trek Legacy on the 360? I am a bit of fan of Trek stuff and was going to get this on PC, but it got panned pretty bad. I see from a number of sites, though, that the 360 version did a point or two better in a lot of reviews. Decent pick-up at this price?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Hey, has anyone played Star Trek Legacy on the 360? I am a bit of fan of Trek stuff and was going to get this on PC, but it got panned pretty bad. I see from a number of sites, though, that the 360 version did a point or two better in a lot of reviews. Decent pick-up at this price?[/quote]

My friend picked it up at full price a while ago. He's a big Trek fan and he thought the game was awesome. I watched him play for a bit and it didn't look too bad.

[quote name='Longshot099']I picked up Okami for $30 about 2 weeks ago. If I take in my receipt can I get a price adjustment? If yes, do I need to bring the game in with me? Any info would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

Assuming you purchased it from CC, then just take just your receipt in and they should be able to price adjust it with no problems.

Hm... nothing good form what's already been posted. I'm wondering how they pick the games to be cleared out. The CC here was wiped clean when I went last night. I saw one copy of Lunar Knights and didn't bother getting it since I couldn't justify it.

[quote name='kell']Assuming you purchased it from CC, then just take just your receipt in and they should be able to price adjust it with no problems.[/quote]

Yup I got it from CC. Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to do this!

Picked up NBA Street Homecourt for the PS3 after going to two CCs. The first one I went to (In Cross County) is notorious for being one of the worst stores in the area but visited it anyway since it was the closest one. The place was pretty much ransacked and their only copy of Okami was ringing up for the original price.

My second visit to CC in White Plains had a good selection of the recent clearance but no Okami. :cry:

was able to pick up 1 of 2 Okamis, Metal Slug Anthology, and the last Trauma Center.

All the games listed were still on the shelf with regular price stickers and there were many Metal Slugs

thanks op and Donnums

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for the full list, neocisco. I knew you'd come through with it eventually, and it shows everything that I saw last night at my local CC and wasn't on the original list posted yesterday.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I'm glad I didn't bother to write down the Soccer games and Open Season and all that - Neo came through for us!

For those asking about Elebits, YES, it is a great game. I don't regret getting it for $50 at release. It remains, to this day, one of the best Wii-unique games out out there with excellent use of the Wii remote functionality. And it has Katamari-like gameplay, though with very different mechanics. $17 is a great price for it.

As for the $15 off $100 coupons: as expected I was told by one person at the CSR desk that they didn't have any. He even looked through a bunch of drawers. Then I spotted a long-time employee there later when I was checking out, and on a whim asked him. He went to the only place the first guy didn't look and pulled out a handful of them and gave them to me ;). It looks like they had 100's more under there too. If anyone wants a code to use online send me a PM - probably too late to mail any actual coupons at this point.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']was able to pick up 1 of 2 Okamis, Metal Slug Anthology, and the last Trauma Center.

All the games listed were still on the shelf with regular price stickers and there were many Metal Slugs

thanks op and Donnums[/quote]

Damn, you lucky bastard. ;-)

Of course the ghetto ass Circuit City I just went to had pretty much none of these games, but tons of the garbage clearance that was advertised. They even had spaces for a lot of the stuff like Okami, Metal Slug, etc. so undoubtedly some hoarder or employee went a-pillaging before me.

I'll see if I can get over to the other ghetto ass CC and maybe get lucky this weekend. Love the Gamestop Dave quote too, BTW...just thinking back to that topic makes me laugh so hard, that guy was ridiculous.

And IO, just wanted to say that's really cool of you.

Snagged the last Full Auto 2 PS3 at my CC. Had to have the guy scour inside the glass case to find it though. The cashier was astonished that a PS3 game was that cheap, so I told him he may want to check the clearanced games from today's list.

Thanks neocisco (and thanks to the poster of the original topic as well). My wife went by and picked up a Winning Eleven 2007 for the 360. She and I have been wanting to try a soccer game for a few years now, but they never seem to drop below $30, even for a used one that's a couple years old. $16.96 is much better, and if we don't like it, I can always sell it later; it'll retain its value.

I missed out on getting okami for $16 since I had a temp job this week, but I did find it at TRU for $26. I decided to get it there since I missed the best deal on it and I wasn't going to find a better price.

bread's done
Back