Circuit City December clearance--UPDATED 12/14

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Here's the official complete list. For now all prices are $16.96. There are links to the previous months' clearance lists at the bottom. Much thanks to Donnums for getting the ball rolling.

12/14 UPDATE: Here are some price drops and a few new additions.

:ps3:
College Hoops 2K7 $8.96

:ps2:
Aeon Flux $8.96
Eye Toy Kinetic w/camera $16.96
Eye Toy Play 2 $16.96

:xbox:
Aeon Flux $4.96

:ds:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales $8.96

:psp:
The Con $8.96

12/7

:360:
Blitz
Bullet Witch
FIFA Soccer 2007
Lord of the Rings: Battle of Middle-Earth II
NBA 2K7
NCAA Football 2007
Ninety-Nine Nights
Open Season
Project Sylpheed
Star Trek: Legacy
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tomb Raider: Legend
Winning Eleven Pro Soccer 2007
Xbox Live Arcade vol. 1

:wii:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2
Driver: Parallel Lines
Elebits
Happy Feet
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Madden NFL 2007
Metal Slug Anthology
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

:ps3:
Armored Core 4
Def Jam: Icon
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Mobile Suit Gundam
NBA 2K7
NBA Street: Homecourt
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

:ps2:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Nicktoons: Volcano Island
Okami

Asphalt 2
Children of Mana
Custom Robo Arena
Elite Beat Agents
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Harvest Moon
InuYasha
Lunar Knights
Shrek's Smash & Crash
Trauma Center

:psp:
Chili Con Carnage
Eragon
Gangs of London
Madden NFL 07
Medievil: Resurrection
NCAA Football 07
Neopets: Petpet Adventure
Parappa the Rapper

:gba:
Backyard Baseball 2007
Dora the Explorer double pack
Dora's World Adventure
Final Fantasy V
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Spyro: A New Beginning
Teen TItans 2

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

damn it
they didn't have either okami OR EBA at my CC
cc in puyallup, WA

sucks
maybe they haven't put their stuff in the bin yet?

I scored the last copies of Metal Slug Anthology and Okami, along with the next to last Def Jam Icon for PS3. I don't have a Wii yet, but at least Can stock up a tad for when I do get one

I wanted to pick up Elebits, Kororinpa, and Project Sylpheed. My CC had plenty of everything but Elebits which was nowhere to be found. Oh well... 2/3 is not too bad.

I was able to grab Okami, Project Sylpheed, Full Auto 2 & Ninety Nine Nights all for the $16.96 price each. Thanks to the OP!

Got nearly all I wanted at two CCs:

*Okami
*FFV
*Lunar Knights x2
*Elebits
*Harvest Moon DS
*Custom Robo DS
*New Super Mario Bros (to fill up two $17 games I didn't want; NOT clearanced)
*and other stuff too....

Used two $15 off coupons too.

I kinda wanted a Metal Slug Anthology though, although I have one spare Lunar Knights to make up for it.

I have 2 extra $15 off $100 coupons; first two CAGs to PM me will get it Sunday evening since I dont plan on being online until then!

I didn't use my $15 off coupon because I didn't think it would work. :/ Too bad.

None of these games were in the clearence bin at my Circuit City. I had to hunt them down off the shelves. Elebits and Metal Slug were easy to find. EBA, Trauma Center, and Okami were a bit harder to find. I only went in there for EBA and Elebits, but when I saw a paper in the clearence bin left behind by a fellow CAGer, I couldn't help buy the rest.

[quote name='jer0009']For some reason my CC had clearance games b1g1 free. Picked up 4 for $8.42 each[/quote]

Damn! Congrats ... You Win! :applause:

Picked up Okami, Elebits, and Trauma Center. Went there specifically for Trauma Center and it was not in the clearance bin like Okami and Elebits. A little disappointed with that, but went to the shelf and got the last one. Second go round on Elebits. Traded it in for more than what I bought this one for, so I am good to go. Thanks OP.

Pay close attention to FFVI. I saw a couple tagged at the clearance price. They ring up normal price but I showed them the tag and they honored it.

Our local CC have MySims DS at $16.96 also.

Thanks to Donnums & neocisco for the deal. I got:

Lunar Knights
Elebits
Metal Slug Anthology
Parappa the Rapper

:D:D

[quote name='SithFran']Pay close attention to FFVI. I saw a couple tagged at the clearance price. They ring up normal price but I showed them the tag and they honored it.[/QUOTE]
you lucked out, its supposed to be for V not VI

I picked up Lunar knights, trauma center, and elite beat agents. But I'm debating if i should return elite beat agents cause im not sure if i want it. lol. No luck with Okami unfortunately

I picked up Lunar knights, Okami and Children of Mana. No luck finding Metal Slug Anthology. I might also pick up Harvest Moon (ds) but I haven't seen it. Too bad I couldn't use the $15 off $100 coupon since I found the titles I got at 2 different CCs and will search for the other titles on my list at different CCs.

Thanks OP.

I picked up Full Auto and Okami at mine. For PS3 owners, Full Auto 2 is a steal at that price. I'm actually enjoying the game quite a bit, it has a lot of variety, the graphics are decent, driving fast feels nice, and the online portion is quite fun.

The game is probably a 7 out of 10 or so, but it's a lot of fun and you'll certainly get your $16 worth of fun out of it.

Thanks! I was able to pic up these two games at my local CC (which sucks really bad but they keep games backlogged)

:wii:
Metal Slug Anthology (have 2 left)

Trauma Center (last one)

I will be going back and trying to find Winning Eleven 2007 and some other things that I am sure they have but didn't have the time to check to see. Again this place is so un-organized.

Also if anyone is wanting Harvest Moon (3), Children of Mana (2), and Okami (2) they are all available at the Potomac Mills CC in Woodbridge VA. I will be waiting for OKAMI on the Wii

Ugh, my CC had all the games marked at $16.96 and out on a special rack. There wasn't too much left when I got there. Usually they are not marked and mixed in with the regular games so I can get my pick. Not this time. There was only two games I wanted, Elebits and Lunar Knights. I had seen Elebits there two days ago but they were now sold out. I was able to get Lunar Knights though. Not really worth the trip for me.

As soon as I read this thread, I went over to CC and got Children Of Mana & Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time DS (Marked 34.99 but ranged up 16.96) . Wanted Metal Slug Anthology but there were gone.

Went by yesterday when they opened and not a single game mentioned in the list was anywhere to be found. Typical for my lame CC.

In for Project Sylpheed. Great game at that price! Loved the demo and you can also download 6 new missions from Xbox Live for free as well.

Anyone else have problems finding these games in store? The Project Sylpheed I found was behind a ton of games and marked at $39.99 still but rang up the OP's price.

I know it's not a very much sought-after game but has anyone seen the PS3 game "Untold Legends - Dark Kingdom" at his or her local CC? The two CC's in the Twin Cities, MN area that I went to (Maple Grove & Minnetonka) do not even have the label holder for this game.

p.s., In case any one is interested, the CC in Minnetonka, MN still has one copy of Okami.

does anyone know if madden 07 on the wii was any good? I've played madden at friends' houses on ps2, but I'm not a hardcore madden fan. Just wondering if it's worth $17.

I snagged Metal Slug Anthology at one CC and at another CC I grabbed Elebits and Armored Core 4. I was tempted to buy some other stuff too, but I have such a huge backlog that I have to start being a little more selective.

Is there some 33% off on top of these prices? Yesterday I picked up Trauma Center and Lunar Knights and I was pleasantly surprised when the cashier manually put in a 33% off both games.

I picked up Armored Core 4 for the ps3 and elite beat agents for my gf... you guys think armored core 4 at 16.95 is worth it?

[quote name='vinht426']I picked up Armored Core 4 for the ps3 and elite beat agents for my gf... you guys think armored core 4 at 16.95 is worth it?[/quote]

It definitely is. I bought it for $60 full price and I was a tad disappointed with it, but at $17, you can't go wrong at all.

Got some extra Elite Beat Agents for trade. Need the following games, if anybody can help. Thanks

Custom Robo Arena
Lunar Knights
Okami
Yakuza
Metal Slug Anthology Wii

picked up :

PS3
Full auto
Can pick up dark kingdoms

Wii
Metal slug Anthology

Ps2
Yakuza

DS
Lunar Knights

Anybody can pick up for a copy of okami ps2, Elebits Wiior Kororinpa: Marble Mania Wii for me. I can trade any one of the above the game for okami.

thanks

I got Elebits and Metal Slug Anthology, good deals.

I also kind of want a few DS titles but I'm broke.

I picked up NCAA football 07,Tomb Raider Legend,LOTR:Battle for middle Earth,Elebits,Children of Mana,and Custom Robo Arena for $94 total thanks to the $15 off coupon.I wanted Metel Slug but they didn't have it.

No more Okami on the Twin Cities appatantly.

Question for the Okami fans; I *HATE* Zelda, in every incarnation. Will I enjoy Okami?

Also saw a fellow cag(maybe?) at Roseville, MN buying elebits and Metal Slug Saturday night

bread's done
Back