Circuit City December clearance--UPDATED 12/14

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Here's the official complete list. For now all prices are $16.96. There are links to the previous months' clearance lists at the bottom. Much thanks to Donnums for getting the ball rolling.

12/14 UPDATE: Here are some price drops and a few new additions.

:ps3:
College Hoops 2K7 $8.96

:ps2:
Aeon Flux $8.96
Eye Toy Kinetic w/camera $16.96
Eye Toy Play 2 $16.96

:xbox:
Aeon Flux $4.96

:ds:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales $8.96

:psp:
The Con $8.96

12/7

:360:
Blitz
Bullet Witch
FIFA Soccer 2007
Lord of the Rings: Battle of Middle-Earth II
NBA 2K7
NCAA Football 2007
Ninety-Nine Nights
Open Season
Project Sylpheed
Star Trek: Legacy
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tomb Raider: Legend
Winning Eleven Pro Soccer 2007
Xbox Live Arcade vol. 1

:wii:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2
Driver: Parallel Lines
Elebits
Happy Feet
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Madden NFL 2007
Metal Slug Anthology
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

:ps3:
Armored Core 4
Def Jam: Icon
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Mobile Suit Gundam
NBA 2K7
NBA Street: Homecourt
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

:ps2:
Dragonball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Nicktoons: Volcano Island
Okami

:ds:
Asphalt 2
Children of Mana
Custom Robo Arena
Elite Beat Agents
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Harvest Moon
InuYasha
Lunar Knights
Shrek's Smash & Crash
Trauma Center

:psp:
Chili Con Carnage
Eragon
Gangs of London
Madden NFL 07
Medievil: Resurrection
NCAA Football 07
Neopets: Petpet Adventure
Parappa the Rapper

:gba:
Backyard Baseball 2007
Dora the Explorer double pack
Dora's World Adventure
Final Fantasy V
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Spyro: A New Beginning
Teen TItans 2

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

At least with Christmas coming up, ANY Wii game thrown into 'the bin' isn't going to last long.

There were a few Wii games in the bin on Thursday around close, and when I was back on Friday in the noon-ish area, they were already gone. It's just symptomatic of the Wii popularity. If little Johnny is getting a Wii, he'll want games. Cheaper games = better.

Parents don't care what they are and, frankly, neither does little Johnny.

Picked up the last copy of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time last night...still debating on Metal Slug (the Wii backlog is growing)

Picked up last copy of Okami at Moreno Valley, CA CC. Someone bought all 3 Trauma Center DS.

They also had:

3x Project Sylphead
2x Bullet Witch
1x N3

I found a single copy of Hotel Dusk for $16.96 at the South Bay Plaza Circuit City in Boston, MA.

They had a bunch of other DS games on clearence there as well, MechAssault, Custom Robo Arena stood out, but I didn't notice anyone mention Hotel Dusk was on sale.

[quote name='CyrixD']I found a single copy of Hotel Dusk for $16.96 at the South Bay Plaza Circuit City in Boston, MA.

They had a bunch of other DS games on clearence there as well, MechAssault, Custom Robo Arena stood out, but I didn't notice anyone mention Hotel Dusk was on sale.[/QUOTE]

That was from last month.

[quote name='007']At least with Christmas coming up, ANY Wii game thrown into 'the bin' isn't going to last long.

There were a few Wii games in the bin on Thursday around close, and when I was back on Friday in the noon-ish area, they were already gone. It's just symptomatic of the Wii popularity. If little Johnny is getting a Wii, he'll want games. Cheaper games = better.

Parents don't care what they are and, frankly, neither does little Johnny.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying - the Wii games are getting snapped up for Christmas this year, especially if they are tagged $16.96 in plain site. As for Avatar (on clearance a long time ago) those were gone ages ago at my stores, along with Ice Age and Meet the Robinsons and all the rest. The Dragon Ball Z game seems to be the only one sticking around at all from this clearance, and I'm sure those will be gone when I go back next time.

Was going to grab Marble Blast for wii but the lack of widescreen and 480p support strongly turned me off the purchase even for $18.

Picked up Kororinpa, Red Steel, & Monster Madness (will PM the latter next week), but can anyone tell me if these titles are any good?

Stopped back into my CC tonight, and it was slightly more picked, but they still had every title about on the shelves at full price. Mostly a lot of single copies, but I could pick up some for a trade if anyones looking for something probably.

Most notably they still had for Wii:

Metal Slug Anth
Elebits
DBZ Budokai 2

I saw the last PS2 Okami, and despite wanting to wait for the Wii version I nabbed it. I'm sure the Wii version will be $50 so I figured this was worth the change.

Sorry, previous post I mentioned I bought the last Lunar Knights for the misses. Think they had some Trauma Centers though. I'll check tommorow.

Manassas, VA has one copy of Okami, Elebits, and Metal Slug if anybody wants.

Also, has anybody successfully played Taiko Drum Master on a PS3. My kids and I love the DS version of the game and I would like to get the one on clearance but we don't have a PS2. Thanks.

Thank goodness for lazy CC employees! I was able to pick up all five PS3 games I wanted from the list (Armored Core 4, Def Jam: Icon, Full Auto 2: Battlelines, Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire, and Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom). All of them were still behind the case, and every one of them had at least two copies left.

Didn't really check out the other sections, but I did see at least one copy of Okami left. Thought about picking it up for trading purposes (I have no interest in the game, and even if I did, I could just play my sister's copy), but I was already spending nearly $100 on the other games I was buying, so I passed.

This was at the CC in San Antonio, TX, the one near North Star Mall, if anyone in town is interested.

good luck finding any more okamis went to 2 more stores and didn't find any. theres been alot of okami's on ebay, sealed. some still have the CC sticker :applause:.

My awesome girlfriend found the last copy of Elebits (buried on a cart) when neither myself or the employee could find it :) Now for another Wii Mote and we can do some co-op!

[quote name='SithFran']Anyone wanna send me a copy of Okami for a little profit? Anyone...? Please....[/QUOTE]

now available at amazon.com for 29.99 with free shipping

went back to CC to see what I could salvage and the plentiful Metal Slugs for the wii were gone and the only okami there was gone also, good thing I got ym copy. Everything is still on the shelf with old price stickers.

I'm probably going to return Metal Slug Anthology for the wii, anyone still looking for a copy, give me a pm

In S Florida I picked up NBA 2k7 for $17 and they had a few games marked 2 for $20 and I got College Bball 2k7 and EA Baseball 2k7. They had the EA College Bball and Bomberman also 2 for $20. I wanna say they had the pinata game for $10 but not real sure on that. Those are 360 games btw

[quote name='ZerotypeX']went back to CC to see what I could salvage and the plentiful Metal Slugs for the wii were gone and the only okami there was gone also, good thing I got ym copy. Everything is still on the shelf with old price stickers.

I'm probably going to return Metal Slug Anthology for the wii, anyone still looking for a copy, give me a pm[/quote]

Man how could you return that? A crapload of great games for $16, even if they are derivitives of each other? Can't get much better than that. ;)

I can't post the site but if you want up to 7% off of all Target purchases in addition to any ongoing sales or coupons PM me. Its free and just takes a few steps to join, but it will affect all of your online shoping in a positive way!!

[quote name='pennywise121']I can't post the site but if you want up to 7% off of all Target purchases in addition to any ongoing sales or coupons PM me. Its free and just takes a few steps to join, but it will affect all of your online shoping in a positive way!![/QUOTE]

Spam, wrong thread, and wrong forum. Congratulations on scoring the noob trifecta.

If the game is still tagged at $59.99, would it ring up at $16.96 at the register? Probably answered already, but my CC has a ton of these games still tagged with the original prices.

Probably going tomorrow to get Elebits and LOTR. I know those are there, as well as several copies of Okami. I don't have a PS2 or I'd check out what all the hype's about.

[quote name='JJSP']Probably going tomorrow to get Elebits and LOTR. I know those are there, as well as several copies of Okami. I don't have a PS2 or I'd check out what all the hype's about.[/QUOTE]

Which CC has several okamis? I haven't been able to track one down in the socal areas I checked. Will be going through the Fullerton area soon (I'm assuming that's where you checked since it's your location) and would love to pick one up.

[quote name='Ginsburger']Which CC has several okamis? I haven't been able to track one down in the socal areas I checked. Will be going through the Fullerton area soon (I'm assuming that's where you checked since it's your location) and would love to pick one up.[/QUOTE]
I checked Fullerton (Harbor/91) last night, and there were 4 or 5 copies. There's also a little known Brea location just up the road behind the Brea mall. Haven't looked there, but both of those locations are notorious for leaving MSRP tags on games, scaring off the clearance hunters.

bread's done
Back