Circuit City Father's Day Sale/Promo - $15 off of $100

Scobie

CAGiversary!
Hey guys... just ransacked CC yesterday and picked up an interesting card at the register... $15 off your next purchase of $100 or more when you shop at Circuit City from 6/9/06 - 6/26/06.

The back of the card has the following exclusions:
"Offer excludes gaming consoles, notebook and desktop computers, Panasonic Plasma TVs, Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose, Polk, Oakley, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX, Thunder, Sony XBR TVs, LG, Akai, ESA, KEF, outlet, and Circuity City Gift Card purcases."

There's a bar code and an on-line code.

Each store should have a *ton* of these things laying around, and while not valid on systems, it *is* valid on games! So there you have it.

UPDATE 10 June: CC's seem to be running out of these coupons, but some stores are stuffing left overs in bags at the register. Also try asking a sales rep if they have any Father's Day coupons left. They'll probably give you one if they have any... worth a try if you can't find a code from someone on this thread. Also, big thanks to Sway for spotting the "Celebrate Summer" coupon with the same deal good from 6/30 through 7/16.

[quote name='mklight']Went to my local CC and they were out of stock. Got there around 10:30 this morning.. So i just went to BB and picked it up there along with brain age. To those who got to use the 15 off coupon, got the mario bundle and brain age for free. WOW just WOW!! I freakin hate you hahaha[/QUOTE]

Do not forget Bestbuy take Circuit City $15 off $100 coupon if you wanted to pricematch it :)

My Circuit City ran out of Brain Age, DS Lite AND the Mario Bundle. Anyone have any idea what day CC might receive a new shipment this week? Since the coupon expires Saturday.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Do not forget Bestbuy take Circuit City $15 off $100 coupon if you wanted to pricematch it :)[/QUOTE]

*slaps self ...

Don't beat yourself up over it. Them pricematching that is very YMMV since the coupon itself says "not valid on game consoles."

If anyone has one of these codes laying around it would be great if you could message me with it vishus AT gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='espy605']Well it's the DS Lite day. Anyone try the coupon in store yet?[/QUOTE]

I ended up not trying. I got the Mario bundle and Brain Age and the clerks had to override to do that so I didn't want to push it.

I think the majority of these codes are still valid....

PAAFHGRAW3
5DAMWYRA6S
2LA8K37AWH
LCAA8XRAP8
VYAJBSSA7X
BNAUPK7A7N
TFA9H9YAPD
YEART4EA84
FLAG7FSAQT
2PAXEW9AYJ
PCAPKD6AR9
HBAD6QSAHY
BFAZZKSASK
VLAQB2UAAA

If I wanted to use one of these in-store though, would I just tell the cashier the code? Since we determined that you can't use them online with the DS lite?

Glad to see that this thread has helped save some of you some cash. I've got one more code if anybody wants it... PM me.

[quote name='SoccerEBA3']If I wanted to use one of these in-store though, would I just tell the cashier the code? Since we determined that you can't use them online with the DS lite?[/QUOTE]

Nope, those codes only work online. Each card also has a unique UPC for stores to scan.

Boy, Circuit City sure does love giving these things out. In the package that I got that consisted of their $8.96 games, I got another one. It's also a "Celebrate Summer" coupon but instead of it being red, white, and blue, it has a picture of a girl listening to her mp3 player and it's valid from 5/1 - 7/31.

[quote name='SoccerEBA3']I think the majority of these codes are still valid....

PAAFHGRAW3
5DAMWYRA6S
2LA8K37AWH
LCAA8XRAP8
VYAJBSSA7X
BNAUPK7A7N
TFA9H9YAPD
YEART4EA84
FLAG7FSAQT
2PAXEW9AYJ
PCAPKD6AR9
HBAD6QSAHY
BFAZZKSASK
VLAQB2UAAA

If I wanted to use one of these in-store though, would I just tell the cashier the code? Since we determined that you can't use them online with the DS lite?[/QUOTE]

I used the first code on the list after not being able to find any coupons in the store. Saved me $15 on an upconverting DVD player. Thanks!

bread's done
Back