Circuit City - Free $15 iTunes Gift Card with ANY GH:WT Purchase *3 Days Only*

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!
i just got an email from them, about a special Halloween sale, and this was really the only thing going on relating to video games...

basically, you buy ANY GH:WT game (meaning just the game, the game and guitar, or the entire band kit) for ANY system (including the PS2) and you get a free $15 iTunes Gift Card. also, like the title states, this started today and is only in effect for 3 days...

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?Ns=accm_num_unts_sld|1&Ntt=psguitarhero&keyword=psguitarhero&N=90000141+&om_keycode=984771&[email protected]

and even though the 360 versions aren't show in this link, they ARE included. if you click a 360 version of the game, scroll down to the "Make it a Package" section, and you will see the option to add them both to your cart for the price of just the game...

Probably the best deal you'll find on this game for a while, but MAN, it doesn't compare to Rock Band 2. And yes, that includes the single player component.

I got the iTunes card added to my cart when I bought this online, but then deleted it out of my cart, added a 2 gb SD memory card for $15 for my Wii and then used a $20 gift card plus a $15 off $100 accessories coupon. So I got the GH:WT game with guitar & a 2 gb SD card for like $86 with tax.

[quote name='mkelehan']Probably the best deal you'll find on this game for a while, but MAN, it doesn't compare to Rock Band 2. And yes, that includes the single player component.[/quote]

agreed. I have them both and guitar hero seems like its once again needlessly hard. It might have the better selection of songs, but it feels so extremely unpolished. I've realized in some songs that i was playing piano fills. I have been playing the genre at least 3 times a week since the first release of gh, and i felt that rb2 was the better game. RB2 is a fun experience while gh:wt is just a competitive game. I'm a big Tool fan too, such a shame.

[quote name='mythus']agreed. I have them both and guitar hero seems like its once again needlessly hard. It might have the better selection of songs, but it feels so extremely unpolished. I've realized in some songs that i was playing piano fills. I have been playing the genre at least 3 times a week since the first release of gh, and i felt that rb2 was the better game. RB2 is a fun experience while gh:wt is just a competitive game. I'm a big Tool fan too, such a shame.[/QUOTE]

I can't even agree about the song selection. RB2's is really diverse, and everything was chosen because it's fun to play. The only song in GH4 that I really wish was RB DLC is Rebel Yell.

I think the best way to sum it up is, GH is made for middle schoolers, and RB is made for adults.

[quote name='mkelehan']I can't even agree about the song selection. RB2's is really diverse, and everything was chosen because it's fun to play. The only song in GH4 that I really wish was RB DLC is Rebel Yell.

I think the best way to sum it up is, GH is made for middle schoolers, and RB is made for adults.[/quote]
i'm just curious, do you (or anyone for that matter) think that future GH:WT DLC will change that?

i'm only asking because the GH games have never really been into DLC, at least not nearly as much at the RB, but who knows if all is this will change with GH:WT...

bread's done
Back