Circuit City Friday markdowns

scdoanintendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Does anyone post the markdowns every Friday for Circuit City for games? If not I will start posting them on this thread every Friday, because I am reponsible for this. The list includes pc, gamecube, ps2, xbox, and gameboy games. Sometimes there are notable cuts, but not to often. I will post the list for the 20th later today when I get out of work if no one has posted them.

No, i dont think thier is a thread from a CC employee yet, if anything not for those kind of markdowns.
Yes, please post, and thank you in advance

I hope kill.switch gets marked down cuz I've been waiting for that game to go down for a while now. I'm sure there will be some good deals and thanks for the list scdoanintendo when u post it.

Here are the 2/20/04 markdowns, I post every fridays

Pc software:
Roxio Video Wave Movie Creator $40
Moh Allied Assault Deluxe Edition $20
Moh Allied Assault $20
The New/Improved Sims Online $20
Soldier of Fortune 2 $10
Star Trek Elite Force 2 $10
X2 Wolverine's Revenge $10
Family Lawyer 2004 Deluxe $20

Gameboy
Wakeboard Unleashed $15

Gamecube
Rouge ops $15

xbox
Legacy of Kain Defiance $40
Rouge ops $15

Ps2
Rouge ops $15
American Idol $20

Some other notable markdowns from a couple of weeks ago were gladiator for $20 and starsky and hutch for $10 both titles for xbox and ps2.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Thanks for posting, keep it up, it's appreciated.[/quote]

Ditto, Looking forwrd to these each week.

I don't know if anybody is interested in this, but I was able to pick up a copy of Max Payne #1 (for the PC) for 5 bucks at my local Circuit City. The game had an inflated sticker price on it, which prompted me to ask "Are you really asking 40 bucks for this thing!?!?!" But the guy scanned it and it was only 5. Guess they hadn't updated their prices in a while. :wink: YMMV, though.

Starsky and Hutch might be worth picking up. It's got an interesting lightgun interface.

BTW, we have an Outlaw Star fan on the forum...

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Here are the 2/20/04 markdowns, I post every fridays

Pc software:
Roxio Video Wave Movie Creator $40
Moh Allied Assault Deluxe Edition $20
Moh Allied Assault $20
The New/Improved Sims Online $20
Soldier of Fortune 2 $10
Star Trek Elite Force 2 $10
X2 Wolverine's Revenge $10
Family Lawyer 2004 Deluxe $20

Gameboy
Wakeboard Unleashed $15

Gamecube
Rouge ops $15

xbox
Rouge ops $15

Ps2
Rouge ops $15
American Idol $20

Some other notable markdowns from a couple of weeks ago were gladiator for $20 and starsky and hutch for $10 both titles for xbox and ps2.[/quote]

Are you sure MOH: AA DE is $20?...

the original is selling for $20, and that usually sells for $44.99...

I would check, but my local Circuit City doesn't stock PC games anymore after they reconstructed the store, and the closest one is like miles away.

Thanks for the heads up; may I suggest that you post the markdowns on your first post, and keep editing? 2 weeks at a time, then later post the next week's deals, and delete the oldest one, etc. Because I feel a successful 10+ page topic upon us, and I for one wouldn't want to dig through the pages.

Thanks a lot BTW.

[quote name='Forest Mercenary']Thanks for the heads up; may I suggest that you post the markdowns on your first post, and keep editing? 2 weeks at a time, then later post the next week's deals, and delete the oldest one, etc. Because I feel a successful 10+ page topic upon us, and I for one wouldn't want to dig through the pages.

Thanks a lot BTW.[/quote]

That's a good idea but the only problem is what happened last time with the Circuit City Clearance List. Someone did an ol' copy & paste and posted it on Fatwallet. Within a day of that happening, all those deals the CAGs posted over those 4-6 weeks were dead. I support the idea of true CAGs looking through the entire thread for all the deals. Of course, this is unrealistic when the thread grows too large.

Call me unrealistic, but I'd like to see some more of those amazing deals we had around Christmas. Even if we're not getting $5 deals, I'd still like to see some of the great games (such as robotech) go on sale again.

Honestly, who is that desperate for videogames that they'll buy Starsky and Hutch? I wouldn't pick it up unless it were $5. The Tom Clancy game is the only game there worth getting, and I'm not even really into the series.

Meh, I say. Meh.

bitch bitch moan moan :)

scdoanintendo, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to post these deals, please keep them coming!

New circuit city markdowns for 02/27/04. There are some pretty decent deals here if you have an xbox.

pc
WarCraft III $30
WarCraft III Exp. Frozen Throne $20
WarCraft III Battle Chest $40
Uru:Ages Beyond Myst $40
TC's Rainbow 6 Raven Shield $20
Cold Zero $20
Chaser $20

xbox
Voodoo Vince $20
Grabbed by Ghoulies $20
Midtown Madness 3 $20
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets $20
-there was also a note that all microsoft sports games should be marked down to $30
-there were no markdowns for gamecube, ps2, or gba

[quote name='scdoanintendo']New circuit city markdowns for 02/27/04. There are some pretty decent deals here if you have an xbox.

pc
WarCraft III $30
WarCraft III Exp. Frozen Throne $20
WarCraft III Battle Chest $40
Uru:Ages Beyond Myst $40
TC's Rainbow 6 Raven Shield $20
Cold Zero $20
Chaser $20

xbox
Voodoo Vince $20
Grabbed by Ghoulies $20
Midtown Madness 3 $20
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets $20
-there was also a note that all microsoft sports games should be marked down to $30
-there were no markdowns for gamecube, ps2, or gba[/quote]

Thanks, but start a new thread every week so that we don't have one huge thread where it is impossible to find anything.

scdoanintendo...do you work for an Indy area CC?

Might have to check out some of these price drops. Wish there were scanners at CC since the ones usually have the old prices on them.

Ghoulies and Vince are $20 at EBGames too. I could see these being just standard pricing everywhere soon. These are pretty new games to already be on clearance and "when they're gone they're gone" especially since they are first party titles. Interesting.

in case you forget YMMV. Remember whenever you go anywhere and someone else wants to go to that same place, YMMV, because you arent leaving from the same place. If you both where in the same place, then its more likely YMMNV, but it still could end up happening that YMDV. Who would have guessed?

Remeber, these are price markdowns for these games in ANY store, not just CC. You can find these price changes at Gamestop and EB too, I'd guess BB also. THey may not happen all on the same day, but these are manufacturer price decreases and not just specific to CC.

FS

bread's done
Back