Circuit City Getting Wiis Tommorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendos_Deal

CAGiversary!
The Circuit City in Danvers MA is getting 15 Wiis tommorow. So check your area stores tommorow and see if they're shipping to all thier stores.

(They also put a sign outside at mine, it looks like its been printed for the occasion so I'll bet other stores will have signs out also.)

The Toys R Us near me are selling 40 Wiis starting tomorrow. It looks like a major shipment came in for a lot of retailers.

[quote name='addicted2games']Where the hell are the damn PS3's? I already have my Wii.[/quote]

Go around to your local stores during the week, and find out which days they get truck deliveries. This is what I did, and I scored a PS3.

[quote name='addicted2games']Where the hell are the damn PS3's? I already have my Wii.[/QUOTE]
Saw 2 of them at BB in frederick maryland on the shelf last week...wasn't interested though.

[quote name='addicted2games']Where the hell are the damn PS3's? I already have my Wii.[/quote]

My local Gamestop just had a shipment in on Friday - everything was sold out by afternoon (either through pre-orders or walk-ins).

I think they said that they were expecting another shipment in next week as well.

I can confirm this is true. I was in the North Haven, CT store today, and a group of employees were putting together voucher cards. I overheard one of the girls say how she was holding one for her boyfriend. Sounded like they already had the inventory, and were holding them for Sunday.

Just called my local Circuit City (in Aiea, Hawaii), and they told me that they have no idea when they are getting additional shipments. They know they are coming (they say its 'in transit') but they just don't know when.

Poopy. I guess its Toys R Us tonight... or tomorrow morning.

[quote name='rayman922']This link seems to show the amount for circuit city ..don't if its accurate or if been posted already...
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/7284-wii-allocations-circuit-city-sunday.html[/quote]

Well, it shows 51 for my local CC, and that fits with the stacks of Wii-related boxes the manager had stacked in his office tonight! Seriously -- I've been looking for one more nunchuck controller, and a couple of classic controllers, and I'm tired of waiting for CD Universe to take my Google Checkout discount order off backorder, so I've been checking the CC website several times per day the last week or so, hoping to catch them in-stock online or available for store pickup. Well, tonight both items popped up as available (classic for shipping or in-store pickup, nunchuck for 'in-store-purchase'), so I drove around the corner to CC hoping to see shelves full of the silly things. None in sight! I headed for the hired help near the electronics section, but was intercepted by what turned out to be the store manager, asking if he could help. I explained what I was up to, and he said that yes, they did have those in the store, but had been directed to hold all new Wii arrivals until tomorrow (Sunday) because of the new ad. I told him that the website indicated these items were available for purchase immediately, and after a few minutes he agreed to 'see what he could do.' He went to the back, but returned in a few minutes and asked me to go with him because he wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to buy. I followed him to the office, where there was a pretty good-size mountain of Nintendo boxes! I didn't really look for the console, because we already have that, but I'm guessing everything was in there. Anyway, he let me pick out 2 classic controllers and 1 nunchuck controller (exactly what I needed and asked for).

Bad news is, the crazy register wouldn't ring them up, kept asking for a package code. He worked on it up front, then back in his office, and we eventually decided to wait until tomorrow to ring them up, see if the bug is fixed. He took my name and put the controllers aside in his office, which was fine with me -- I don't need them until the little guy opens the Wii up at Christmas, just want to make sure I have everything we might need so he can play whatever he wants to over the holidays.

Sorry for the long story with no real payoff. I guess the point is, based upon my personal experience tonight, I do believe CC is busting out with the Wiilicious goodness tomorrow. :bouncy:

there is some thing called a phone, and a phone book with these things called phone numbers, use it. ;)

The whole "I don't know line" is a bunch of bunk. They're just too annoyed and lazy to look it up for you.

Does the new Wii shipment gurantee a shipment of controllers too? I want a damn CC, but after being to 2 EB Games, 2 K-Marts, and a Gamestop with nothing, I am wondering if I have a chance tomorrow if I go to a wal mart which should be getting more Wii shipments in (idk bout controllers though)? :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back