Circuit City Half Life 2 Episode 1 & 2 - $5 - *DEAD*

jam3d

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, a few days ago the price was $10 so I went to CC to get it, and they didn't have it. Looks like I'll have to try a few more locations at that price.

Thats a really great price. I guess if for some reason you have Half Life, but not ep 1 and 2, you need to pick that up.

That's a really good deal if you need the two episodes.

[quote name='rickonker']Is Counter-Strike: Source free if you have HL2?[/quote]
No, it's $10 or $20, check Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zbornak']It rang up $9.99 at my CC.[/quote]

Yeah I would order it online and use the in-store pickup. I don't know how many times I've bought something from CC and it rings up at retail and had to point out a sale price to them. It works in there favor, they only give you the deal if your smart enough to notice it.

I picked this up this morning for my brother-in-law. Store had it marked as $9.99 so I asked for a price check and it also rang up at that price. The girl at the register goes "Thats a good price" and then I whip out the on-line ad I had printed out and said "Actually, I think its supposed to be $5". CAG ftw.

There's a bunch of PC games on 'clearance' right now. CCs should technically have a bin somewhere with them, HL2: Ep 1 & 2 included for $5. The lady who set ours up(from an outside company that CC hired) accidentally put all of our copies of the Orange Box in the bin(I know she assumed it was the Episode pack)...well, those aren't on sale so a couple of people got a GREAT game for $14.99!

Don't forget to order through live.com's cashback (extra 7.5% back) -- just ordered one for in-store pickup for myself.

bread's done
Back