Circuit city has Age of mythology+Titans $20

ihavenolife123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Good evening Cags.
I just wanted to inform the interested. With the Sudden Crack addiction of RTS that the recent EBstop sale has dominated me with (Rise of nations, WC3X, SC, and Darwinia at Biglots) I became on the lookout for Age of mythology. Finally I found it+Expansion @ CC for $20 bones. If you search online, It is mighty hard to find the Expansion TITANS. They are good games to boot i hear.

NOT GOLD EDITION

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Age-...sem/rpsm/oid/176774/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
(link to the online item, but instore too)

Of course if anyone has a better deal feel free to post. Mine is sealed and wouldnt mind using those for other products (like the rare Rise of Nations Expansion, that game is freakin heroin).

And if it IS indeed a good deal, let the OP know ;)

classic game(s). definitely worth a purchase. they are still played online too so dont wory about that!

Hmm, I was just thinking about this game a few weeks ago, but it was hard as hell to actually find it. Gamestop.com did have it in stock for $20, but they were the only place I found. Not much of a deal, but still nice to see it available somewhere else.

[quote name='Edge']Hmm, I was just thinking about this game a few weeks ago, but it was hard as hell to actually find it. Gamestop.com did have it in stock for $20, but they were the only place I found. Not much of a deal, but still nice to see it available somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

I guess finding it at all doesnt count for deal..

This isn't a price drop, this is a reprint - some other company licensed the rights out from (I believe MS?) and reprinted a bunch of copies - Gamestop showed it as "Just Arriving" in May, and the publisher is different than the old publisher.

Yea, Titans used to be worth a lot, I sold my AoM + Titans for $40 as soon as I found out.

But this is everywhere, and $20 is the MSRP.

I've seen this at Target, Circuit City, Best Buy... pretty much everywhere.

bread's done
Back