circuit city has an exclusive car in Burnout Revenge for the XBOX360

Nice to see CC have the cajones for this. Manufacturers have avoided licensing their vehicles to this series like the plague because of its vehicular destruction. Nice to see not everyone is afraid to get a "little" dirt on their logo.

What the hell? If you don't have a memory card you can't take advantage of this? There should be a way to transfer this crap over Xbox Live.

circuit city decal................ horray?...............

but norly, the crappy cars is the main reason why I wont get this game.

Funny but true: EA forgot to put the coding into the game and you can't play as the 'exclusive car' in Revenge until there's a patch.

And how many times is this 'exclusive car at CC' going to be posted?

I looked today at both Circuit City, and Best Buy neither one had a new demo disk. The one they have is still the one with the Burnout Theme pack, and the XBOX360 exclusive car.

I just ran into this on Gamespot:

Starting tomorrow, retailers such as Best Buy, GameStop, Wal-Mart, Target, and Circuit City will offer a Burnout Revenge download for free via their in-store Xbox 360 kiosks. To get the download, Xbox 360 owners must bring in their memory cards and insert them into a kiosk. Included in the download will be a Burnout Revenge dashboard theme, gamer pic, and Xbox 360-themed car (pictured).
(this was dated 1/31 -WTF?)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143464.html

Might want to change the title to include the other stores.

Appearently there's 2 more dowloadable cars:

Best Buy:
brcc_bestbuycar.jpg

They should have used the GeekSquad Beetle or a look alike. :D

Gamestop:
brcc_gamestop.jpg

And Circuit City as we already knew:

brcc_circuitcity.jpg

And these are the new cars included in the game:

Yellowcard:
brcc_yellowcard.jpg

Alienware:

brcc_alienware.jpg

Spike TV:
brcc_spike.jpg

source: http://unscleric.com/news/2006/02/16/new-burnout-revenge-trailer-more/

There is also the XBOX360 car in the game....that is new. I will not buy a Memory Card for this...I have no desire to use those cars.

[quote name='doubledown']There is also the XBOX360 car in the game....that is new. I will not buy a Memory Card for this...I have no desire to use those cars.[/quote]

I'm a sucker for things like these. I had to get the memory card as soon as I heard about the free theme and X360 car. I got it with GR credit though which didnt cost me much in real cash.

[quote name='62t']so what will happen when you dont get the cars from the demo?[/quote]

Nothing you just dont get to have them or play with them

Got the 360 Car and the Theme from a Gamestop kikosk. The same thing was at a Walmart and Target kiosk. I will say that the Burnout theme is one of the best out there!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nothing you just dont get to have them or play with them[/QUOTE]

Or they'll make them available via Marketplace.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Or they'll make them available via Marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figure you'll get the car(s) bundle for 500 points.

well I hope they don't do a bundle, I hope they sell each one separately because going to every last place that has an exclusive car is fucking nuts. I got the BB car and can't use it yet cause they left out the code, and will get the GS and CC cars, and I'll probably swing by target to get the 360 one.

but I've not seen the spike tv, alienware, or yellowcard cars...

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']but I've not seen the spike tv, alienware, or yellowcard cars...[/quote]

Those are unlockable within the game

I finally got the Best Buy and Gamestop cars but had no luck with the CC car since the display wasn't hooked up to read mem cards.

[quote name='chrishicks']I finally got the Best Buy and Gamestop cars but had no luck with the CC car since the display wasn't hooked up to read mem cards.[/QUOTE]

The downloads dont work as of yet. I contacted EA and they said that they are going to release a patch to make them work within the next week or so.:roll:

[quote name='radjago']There's something satisfying about crashing a car with a retailer's name on it, especially Best Buy and Gamestop.[/quote]

:lol: :applause: :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The downloads dont work as of yet. I contacted EA and they said that they are going to release a patch to make them work within the next week or so.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I mean I actually couldn't get the CC car at all. their kiosk won't read/accept mem cards. its like that slot is just there for show on theirs.

bread's done
Back