Circuit City Internet Deals! X360

xgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
typical Circuit City, lame deals unless there is a glitch in the website like the 2 $19.99 for $30 that became $9.99 each, probably the greatest CC deal in recent memory, and it was only because of a glitch.

I hope CC dies

[quote name='SL4IN']CoD2 was 8.96 last week. $15 is not a deal.[/quote]

Actually it was never on CC's official list, it was never priced at $8.96. I think the OP of the $8.96 clearance thread added that title, but it never should have been on the list, still not that great of deal though since you can pick it up used at GS for $9.99.

Only one specific SKU of COD 2 was ever clearanced out... and that's been hard (read: impossible) to find for months now.

[quote name='seen']Deal or no deal? NO DEAL![/quote]

Would have been more dramatic if you did a few spaces and larger font...like this..

Deal or No Deal?

NO DEAL!!

Sorry to get off topic, but yeah those are not great deals, but thanks for posting them OP.

[quote name='expane']typical Circuit City, lame deals unless there is a glitch in the website like the 2 $19.99 for $30 that became $9.99 each, probably the greatest CC deal in recent memory, and it was only because of a glitch.

I hope CC dies[/quote]
That glitch was better if you bought one of the games that made it $4.99 each, though the last time it happened I don't think there was a game that made it do that.

[quote name='daminion']Only one specific SKU of COD 2 was ever clearanced out... and that's been hard (read: impossible) to find for months now.[/quote]

This was clarified in the thread and I am partially at fault. My CC had COD2 SE (Plat Hits) tagged as 8.96... which was a misprice as it was later discovered. This was before the master list was made public.

Thanks.. I mean you fail!

All crap and The Simpsons game where you can get cheaper used and not worth it yet wanyway..

As Sp00ge points out, it wasn't $8.96 last week, but CC did have it for $9.99 during BF weekend and I think Gamecrazy had it on ad for $9.99 as well around New Years. So if you're patient, you may be able to pick it up for $10 again soon.

The best deal was during that CC "free CoD3 with CoD4" fiasco... ;) Unlikely to be repeated, but with CC never say never.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What glitch?[/quote]

When CC has the buy two $20 titles for $30 deals, you can head to their website and add two qualifying games from the same system to your cart, and they will show up at $10 each. It never seems to work with 360 games, though, unfortunately. Still, plenty of us have walked away with a ton of stuff on the cheap thanks to CC's inability to run an efficient corporation.

bread's done
Back