Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 $39.99
Jericho $49.99
Rainbow Six: Vegas $39.99
Sonic the Hedgehog $19.99
Splinter Cell: Double Agent $39.99
Virtua Fighter 5 $29.99

:psp:
SOCOM: Tactical Strike $29.99

Been looking for a price on Rival Swords where I wouldn't feel too much shame if it wound up sucking. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='buckythekat']nothing really good again, not surprised though given its CC[/quote]

These are universal AFAIK, not clearance (since it's xx.99).

not bashing OP but some CCs actually have red steel?

i thought they would all leave the store when they sold them for 10 bucks hahaha

[quote name='neocisco']Now playing:
:ps2:-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2[/quote]

Really? I played that game one night a couple years ago (it was already a couple years old, at least - I got it on a GH sale, most likely), had fun, and never played it again. Embarrassed. You've made me feel like I can go back and play my 5 year old games without shame... :applause:

[quote name='icarusmight']PoP rival swords any good? ive always wanted to tryt it but dont know how well the wii controls will be.[/QUOTE]

I rather enjoyed it but they censored some of the blood to bring it down to a T rating. Other then that enjoyed the Wii controls and would take it over the normal versions.

[quote name='gantt']Really? I played that game one night a couple years ago (it was already a couple years old, at least - I got it on a GH sale, most likely), had fun, and never played it again. Embarrassed. You've made me feel like I can go back and play my 5 year old games without shame... :applause:[/quote]
I'm having a lot of fun with NFS:HP2. Old games are just about all I'm playing right now. I still haven't bought a new-gen system yet, primarily because I have a backlog of about 235 games that I need to get through. I still have 2 PS1 games to play.:lol: I'm still buying new-gen games though. Can't pass up those good deals.

[quote name='neocisco']I'm having a lot of fun with NFS:HP2. Old games are just about all I'm playing right now. I still haven't bought a new-gen system yet, primarily because I have a backlog of about 235 games that I need to get through. I still have 2 PS1 games to play.:lol: I'm still buying new-gen games though. Can't pass up those good deals.[/quote]

I think we need to go to the same treatment program. Although I don't think my backlog is up to 235... but it's not like I've counted. I know it includes Driver for PS1... :)

was actually playing Cranium Kabooki today at a friends house. its pretty good but its AFMG (another fucking mini game) for the Wii. i think its worth $40.

bread's done
Back