Circuit City markdowns 10/13

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Very unimpressive but here they are anyway.

:360:
Ratatouille $39.99
Tetris Evolution $19.99
Transformers $49.99

:wii:
Cars $19.99
Ratatouille $39.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab $19.99
Transformers $39.99

:ps3:
Transformers $49.99

:ps2:
Ratatouille $29.99
Transformers $29.99

:gc:
Ratatouille $29.99

:psp:
Ratatouille $29.99

:gba:
Ratatouille $19.99

[quote name='mattstockton12']Sweet! I'm buying all 6 versions of Ratatouille right away!

Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]

Do it! You can unlock the secret Pixar character that is exclusive to each system.

[quote name='neocisco']Do it! You can unlock the secret Pixar character that is exclusive to each system.[/QUOTE]
are you serious??!!!!!!

I am TOTALLY in if this is real!

Well, I guess I might pick up tetris now. My family is always watching me play games on my 360 and this is something that I know they would actually play with me.

[quote name='dim2192']I might get Tetris for $20[/QUOTE]

...or just get the (superior) Tetris Splash on XBLA for half that.

I don't care what anyone says, Cars for the Wii is well worth the $20 price tag. It's got fun race modes, some amusing mini-games (can we say tractor tipping), and the controls are good and responsive. I like it...I recently picked it up used from GameStop for $17...

[quote name='heybtbm']...or just get the (superior) Tetris Splash on XBLA for half that.[/quote]

I played the demo for splash and I didn't like it.

Thanks OP I've been looking for a good deal on Tetris, amazing thing is I buying the 63rd version of this of my own free will...must be all the late night Halo 3 matches...gotta get some sleep

[quote name='t0llenz']I don't care what anyone says, Cars for the Wii is well worth the $20 price tag. It's got fun race modes, some amusing mini-games (can we say tractor tipping), and the controls are good and responsive. I like it...I recently picked it up used from GameStop for $17...[/quote]

It's a decent game. But it will continue to drop and eventually I'll get it for under $10 :)

bread's done
Back