Circuit City markdowns 10/27

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Sorry, I forgot to post these yesterday. Low in quantity but deinitely higher in quality than the last several weeks. There was one more title but I can't remember what it is. Check back Monday afternoon and I'll have it posted then.

:360:
Bullet Witch $29.99
Lost Planet $29.99
Lost Planet collector's edition $29.99
Test Drive Unlimited $29.99

:ps2:
Test Drive Unlimited $29.99

Not bad for Lost Planet CE. I wonder if my CC actually has any, though. Thanks for the heads up. Wouldn't mind picking it up to go along with the penny guide I picked up last week. :)

I saw Target drop Lost Planet down $30 a month from now. Rarely see CC have LE version. If u live in Missouri (Independence, Metro North) is no luck for LE version.

still playing super mario sunshine? man, i remember getting my cube with that and metriod with wave race. i was happier than a pig in shit. failed my final the next day, but since the teach owned the bar i frequented at the time, a B was my final grade.
wierd how a game reflects a memory like that.

[quote name='stnkygrngo']still playing super mario sunshine? man, i remember getting my cube with that and metriod with wave race. i was happier than a pig in shit. failed my final the next day, but since the teach owned the bar i frequented at the time, a B was my final grade.
wierd how a game reflects a memory like that.[/quote]

It took me a minute to try to figure out what the fuck you were talking about. lol

Good price for LP Collector's, otherwise it's that same price everywhere else anyway.

[quote name='stnkygrngo']still playing super mario sunshine? man, i remember getting my cube with that and metriod with wave race. i was happier than a pig in shit. failed my final the next day, but since the teach owned the bar i frequented at the time, a B was my final grade.
wierd how a game reflects a memory like that.[/quote]

Yup, still playin'. Between lack of time and the game being pretty big it's taking me a while.

Might check out lost planet, I don't really know much about it but I heard its decent. Maybe when it hits 20, thanks though!

Not a bad price for the CE, might check it out in my spare time, but no hurry to get it now. Might wait for EB to drop the game in price soon too.

dont forget Hellgate: London for $39.99 (20% off from $49.99 regular price) --I was in the beta & it's by far the best action/3d shooter/RPG to date! Combines awesome Oblivion/Halo3 graphics with the RPG/skill trees/item slot mods & co-op or consensual Player vs. Player of Diablo 2/World of Warcraft & the shooter/gameplay aspects of Counterstrike/Unreal/Quake/Halo3 (u aim/shoot, run, throw grenades/spells,etc like a 3D shooter, your skill points determine the spread & damage of your shots/spells.

It's also MASSIVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with persistent characters & grouping like GuildWars, with dueling/consensual Player vs. Player or Co-op up to 4 to 6 people at a time.. FREE online gameplay (like GuildWars) & an optional $9/month subscription for more added quests --since it's made by the same ex-Blizzard programmers/designers who made Diablo 2/GuildWars/Warcraft

Note that mobs/loot is increased & harder when playing co-op (mobs get 3-4+ times more health & do 3-4+ times more damage depending on number of players but u get FULL EXPERIENCE by all team members (mobs r worth more) & all the loot u see is individually for u to loo (loot assigned to other party members u can't see --eliminates loot stealing)

Also, if u play an Engineer or Summoner, it plays like a Real-Time Strategy game since u can have over 20+ minions fighting for u that u control

P.S. my in-game name is RippednBuff (from Asheron's Call on the Leafcull server so see u in-game! :)

[quote name='neocisco']Yup, still playin'. Between lack of time and the game being pretty big it's taking me a while.[/quote]
Yo, don't feel bad, if you could see the last gen console, first gen games I haven't even opened, let alone finished, you wouldn't feel bad at all. With today's videogame market being flooded with games unlike anything we've seen before, it is hard for a hardcore, older gamer like myself to catch up. Due to time restraints and obligations, I keep buying and collecting and getting deeper in a gaming hole.

However, there is a wonderful side to all of this. Some game that I have sealed and I come to grips with the fact that I may never get to play them, eventually becomes rare sought after titles that demand a nice dollar. But there are certain games that I do not want to leave this world without experiencing or finishing. So those elite or artsy-sleeper titles(with the elite ones coming first) I make sure I play or finish them.

But my collection is crazy with plenty of elite titles, full series, and the such. I just pray that the Lord grant me the days to finish them .

[quote name='ricoraney']I just pray that the Lord grant me the days to finish them .[/QUOTE]
Well yeah that and you're not taken early from family and friends.

[quote name='ricoraney']Yo, don't feel bad, if you could see the last gen console, first gen games I haven't even opened, let alone finished, you wouldn't feel bad at all. With today's videogame market being flooded with games unlike anything we've seen before, it is hard for a hardcore, older gamer like myself to catch up. Due to time restraints and obligations, I keep buying and collecting and getting deeper in a gaming hole.

However, there is a wonderful side to all of this. Some game that I have sealed and I come to grips with the fact that I may never get to play them, eventually becomes rare sought after titles that demand a nice dollar. But there are certain games that I do not want to leave this world without experiencing or finishing. So those elite or artsy-sleeper titles(with the elite ones coming first) I make sure I play or finish them.

But my collection is crazy with plenty of elite titles, full series, and the such. I just pray that the Lord grant me the days to finish them .[/quote]
I'm in the same boat. I'm at 260+ games. I have a sealed Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II-PS2 that's factory sealed. I'll probably end up selling it instead of playing it.

[quote name='neocisco']I'm in the same boat. I'm at 260+ games. I have a sealed Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II-PS2 that's factory sealed. I'll probably end up selling it instead of playing it.[/QUOTE]
I ended up doing that with so many games, they were just sitting there and my desire to play them went away with time.

nice deal with the lost planet btw, I love that game.

[quote name='mkelehan']Still $20 too much for Bullet Witch.[/quote]

Did you actually play it?

I'm not being a prick, I just didn't know. I played it and loved the game. I wouldn't have loved it as a $60 game, but for $30, that's not bad for a mindless shooter with magic.

[quote name='ricoraney']Yo, don't feel bad, if you could see the last gen console, first gen games I haven't even opened, let alone finished, you wouldn't feel bad at all. With today's videogame market being flooded with games unlike anything we've seen before, it is hard for a hardcore, older gamer like myself to catch up. Due to time restraints and obligations, I keep buying and collecting and getting deeper in a gaming hole.

But my collection is crazy with plenty of elite titles, full series, and the such. I just pray that the Lord grant me the days to finish them .[/quote]
Same boat entirely. Just too many good games for very little money i have collected over the past 5 years. i have over 200 unopened as well.

I plan on playing these games when i am old and retire, and will keep me occupied while waiting for social security checks. By then, of course, i will have been diagnosed with arthritis in my fingers. The irony will simply be amazing.

I then plan on becoming a bitter old man, cursing at the neighborhood kids to keep the hell off my lawn, then explaining to the parents that i have dementia, that i don't remember saying anything to their damn kids, and that i don't understand why they are standing on my lawn talking about their kids!

good times ahead!

Toys 'R Us had Lost Planet CE for $9.99 (I got it for 7.99 or something when they had the 20% off clearance games...) Good Luck finding it tho... YMMV

bread's done
Back