Circuit City markdowns 4/18

$40 for Jericho is too much, such a crap game, should be $15, now thats a price that game should be. Bioshock is $40 now, you would think it would go along the Gears of War thing where it'll be $60 until it finally goes down when GoW 2 has been out for a year. But awesome price for Bioshock.

I saw Bioshock for that price at my local GS... unless I am mistaken, they were offering the used for $34.99 (as per usual $5 off), but they had the same SKU for both the regular and limited editions used.

I think. :x

That's a really quick drop on Nanostray 2. Might just pounce on it since I still have the $10 Brawl card.

[quote name='mj1984']You can get bioshock used at GS now for $25 with the 25% off coupon and edge card.[/quote]

thanks for the info. but i'll pay a few extra bucks for a brand new game. bioshock will be 29.99 the week of april 27 at CC

Hold off on BioShock - it'll be $39.99 with a free copy of The Darkness coming up at GameCrazy.

It does appear $39.99 is the new MSRP for BioShock.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']$40 for Jericho is too much, such a crap game[/quote]

I have to disagree. It really wasn't that bad. I completed it a few weeks back on the PS3 and really enjoyed it. All of the reviews were really negative mostly due to poor squad commands, but I never had any of the issues that they experienced. Perhaps because I played smarter and told my squad to stay while I would go out and pull targets back to them.

Anyway, reviews were pretty bad, but I think the game was at least a 7.5 or 8. And is definitely enjoyable, especially if you are a Barker fan.

[quote name='zymase']Overlord... $20... might be time to play it[/QUOTE]

True, I heard good things about it.

Can anyone tell me when that deal at gamecrazy is goin on? I've been wanting to buy The Darkness for a while now. Maybe this is the right time.

BTW does anybody know what happened to the automatic Amazon price change link here on CAG? I mean the link still works, but I've been getting "no prices changed last night" for almost a month now. I used to check updated almost daily.

Bioshock is worth full price. You're crazy if $40 is too much.

Also, I hated the Jericho demo. Strangely enough, one of my friends thought it was good. Yet, he hated the Stranglehold demo, which I thought was awesome.

$10-15 is the perfect price for Jericho. Not a cent above. If you're looking into that one, well, it's another game in a long line of games that you should just rent and beat/play....games like Dark Sector, TMNT, etc. Jericho isn't that long and mostly sucks as it is.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']At $40,you can't go wrong with Bioshock...although I'm sure most ppl who wanted this game already own it.[/quote]

Umm, no. This is CAG. Most people who want games don't buy them until they are $5-20. Thanks backlog.

I'm only the biggest Bioshock fan in the universe (who didn't actually work on developing the game) and have been waiting for this game for 9 years. $40 is still too much though :)

[quote name='Gamelore']Umm, no. This is CAG. Most people who want games don't buy them until they are $5-20. Thanks backlog.

I'm only the biggest Bioshock fan in the universe (who didn't actually work on developing the game) and have been waiting for this game for 9 years. $40 is still too much though :)[/quote]

If u were SUPER smart about it :roll:, you bought it for $40 at launch! :lol: Via the infamous TRU B2G1 Free ;)! w00t w00t! So I already bought Bioshock for $40 a while back... This is probably how I'll buy most of my Nintendo (1st party) Wii games (since those NEVER drop in price!), come November 08!

I just got OVERLORD via Amazon, along with a $5.13 DS Headset - FREE Shipping and no tax, so I save money AND get to avoid another trip to CC. Only negative is that Amazon says it'll take 2-4 weeks to get Overlord. But I can wait.

bread's done
Back