:ds:
Contra 4 $19.99
Teenage Zombies $19.99

:psp:
Ape Escape Academy $19.99
ATV Offroad Fury Pro $29.99
Pursuit Force $19.99
World Tour Soccer '06 $19.99

Syphoon Filter: Dark Mirror is excellent (or at least the PSP original is), but the PSP version is cheaper now...and portable.

Just FYI it's nothing like the old games beyond the basic premise, sort of like how the new Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games take and fix the old ideas (no offense if you love the older games in the series-they weren't without merit!)

[quote name='chicagoz']Am I the only one that wants the American Idol game? (And I wish it would drop a little bit more, too).[/quote]

I want it too but waiting for more of a drop since thers literally like 30 still at my local stores...

[quote name='TomoyoN']I want it too but waiting for more of a drop since thers literally like 30 still at my local stores...[/quote]

Same here. :whistle2:#

I have to pick up American Idol: Encore (PS3) just for the sake of my Karaoke Revolution collection (got Volumes 1, 2, 3, Party, Country, and the first American Idol all for PS2). I wonder why the PS3 version didn't drop though.

Sadly, I also need to pick up DDR Disney Channel (PS2) just for the sake of my DDR collection for PS2 (MAX, MAX2, Extreme, Extreme 2, SuperNOVA; along with Flow, Dance Factory, and In The Groove; and don't forgot DDR, Konamix, and Disney Mix for PSX). But I think DDS Disney will drop more, I hope.

Is SSX Blur even any good? I have 1080: Avalanche for GCN and didn't seem to be interested in other snowboard games as they all seem to play and look the same.

^^^I hated SSX Blur too. The Wii controls ruin it making it extremely difficult to play. Sometimes the Wii controls just mess up a perfectly good game series. I'd avoid SSX Blur no matter how cheap it gets.

New June drops NeoCisco?

Just ordered Geometry Wars Galaxies and Ninja Reflex online for $16.96, both for the Wii.

Saw The Golden Compass PS3 $16.96 also as well as others.

I have to try and grab Geometry Wars for the Wii at that price. Hopefully they'll have it in the store tomorrow when I go in. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='chicagoz']Am I the only one that wants the American Idol game? (And I wish it would drop a little bit more, too).[/QUOTE]

It's currently dropped to around $25- $30 at some Targets (2 out of 3 I frequent in MA, and the 3rd one didn't have any copies). As with all Target clearances, YMMV. Good luck!

[quote name='jgamezcua']New June drops NeoCisco?

Just ordered Geometry Wars Galaxies and Ninja Reflex online for $16.96, both for the Wii.

Saw The Golden Compass PS3 $16.96 also as well as others.[/quote]

I can confirm Geometry Wars Galaxies at $16.96, as I picked a copy up yesterday. Definately a must buy at that price!

[quote name='MasterSun1']I have to pick up American Idol: Encore (PS3) just for the sake of my Karaoke Revolution collection (got Volumes 1, 2, 3, Party, Country, and the first American Idol all for PS2). I wonder why the PS3 version didn't drop though.[/quote]
the PS3 version came out a month after the other versions

I'm not sure where the june markdowns are, but here are some new ones (at least new to me):

360 - $16.96
Transformers the game
Cabela's African Safari

bread's done
Back