Circuit City movie section back up

digitalbabe

CAGiversary!
Hi Big, several people asked what happened to it, within the various forums-especially with reference to upcoming sales, per the ad scans. It was posted as an FYI for those people. Have a great week!

Thanks for posting this....there are many people here that noticed it was down, and were predicting that it was a permanant change. I am very glad to see it is back up and running!!

[quote name='sarienanj']Hi All,
Although they may save their best for in store for BF, several of you had been wondering what happened a few days ago, when a generic "Shop our Stores" banner appeared, in place of specials. So I've posted it here-perhaps another place to look EARLY EARLY BF. From the past, they seem to update their site between 2am and 4 am EST.

Enjoy!

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Default.aspx?channel=b2c&partner=cc&si=ccity-prod[/quote]

Thanks so much for the post. I was one of those who were wondering what happened. As someone who isn't close enough to a CC and with free shipping over $24, its nice. :applause:

Big thanks for the post. I was hoping they'd give me an idea of what the exclusive content on Tropic Thunder but alas, it wasn't there. Guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

bread's done
Back