:gba:
$24.99
---------
Donkey Kong Country Three
Dr Mario/Puzzle League
Final Fantasy IV[/QUOTE]

5 off each game not bad.

It's in their weekly ad.
Therefore, someone could price check at best buy and get these for $20 each with coupon. 15 off is great!

[quote name='Superfan']It's in their weekly ad.
Therefore, someone could price check at best buy and get these for $20 each with coupon. 15 off is great![/QUOTE]

can you enlighten us with your coupon. i heard of a 10 dollar of coupon

Circuit City actually has their own $5 off coupon for Mario Kart DS and DKC3. It's in their Holiday Buyer's Guide. Best of all, it's not YMMV. Mario Kart for $24.99 is too good to pass up!

Yay! Finally, I can get these 3 games: Animal Crossing, Mario and Luigi, and Mario Kart for $20 Each with BB $10 off coupon then find cheapass DVD so i can combine CC 10% off this week.

:)

[quote name='iamchul']can you enlighten us with your coupon. i heard of a 10 dollar of coupon[/QUOTE]

i agree, i too am not aware of this $10 coupon, someone care to share the details? animal crossing sounds like a good pickup...

they wont let you pricematch and use the coupon. Plus the coupon says on any regular priced games. In the Dallas area it seems they are starting to be more strict about the coupons and what not. *sigh*

[quote name='cartman414']Where are the CC coupons? I may have seen them, but I don't remember.[/QUOTE]

CC coupons are in the CC Holiday Buyers Guide(might be a link somewhere here, but not sure). Also won't CC honor BB's $10 off coupon?

[quote name='Josef']Circuit City actually has their own $5 off coupon for Mario Kart DS and DKC3. It's in their Holiday Buyer's Guide. Best of all, it's not YMMV. Mario Kart for $24.99 is too good to pass up![/QUOTE]
Where can i get the Holiday Buyers Guide?

The CC Holidays Buyer Guide should be on display in the gaming section, at least thats where I found mine. Also if you can't find one just ask a salesperson.

bread's done
Back