Circuit City offers the best deals in video games ever

caffolote

CAGiversary!
Seriously, I got RE4 for $10 once and I remember last year they were having a huge discount on games during the summer. Anyone agree that Circuit City is the king of video game deals?

[quote name='caffolote']Seriously, I got RE4 for $10 once and I remember last year they were having a huge discount on games during the summer. Anyone agree that Circuit City is the king of video game deals?[/QUOTE]

no

hmm..best buy sux ass and is better than circuit city..at least best buy had that crazy sale a few months ago .....but they both suck.....big box stores are the worst possible place to buy stuff

That's not much of a deal but I would say CC has been pretty good at B&M deals.

$5 Summer clearance (amazing!), $8.98 PS2/GC/XB clearance (good), and the $9 GBA/DS clearance (great)... all of which I made out like a bandit.

I remember that GBA/DS clearance the most. I found like 70% of the DS/GBA games I've been looking for at the time and was able to snag a few more with trades from that sale. It was huge for me because portable games rarely get cleared out.

Circuit City is by far the worst retailer in the history of big box retail. Their prices suck, not to mention they are almost always out of stock.....

[quote name='monkeydeew']cc > walmart at least imo[/QUOTE]

Saying that Circuit City is better than Wal-Mart is like saying Stalin is better than Hitler.

[quote name='Tsukento']They're best with clearancing games and give the best sales on new Wii and DS games. But that's about it.[/quote]

This CAG speaks the truth.

Don't know about best ever, but I'm loving the $10 off new releases they've been doing. It's why I'm going there for Pokemon Battle Rev and The Darkness next week.

The 5 dollar sale a few summers ago was legendary (since it was leaked a week early and we were the only ones who knew about it)

... but I probably made out better the next year when they added new games each month, and the older games went down to 1-2 bucks apiece... I remember making a trip out to a CC that never marked down games (although they were marked down in the system)... they had TONS of 2 dollar games there, so many I didnt get them all... spent about 80 bucks and came back with 2 big bags of goodies)... my local CC only had about 3-4 games, but this CC out of town was loaded... I do recall another CC in another city the same time that had alot too, lots of gba games

When Rhino was still in business with their 2 for one deal, many 9 dollar or less games from CC clearances still qualified at rhino, so I credit CC with helping me buy most of my 360 collection at an average of about 20 bucks apiece for new games

bread's done
Back