Circuit City Outlet Clearance Sale

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Portal for $5 is just insane in the membrane, dawg. Fo realz.[/QUOTE]

Except that it is so often seen for $9.99 and can right now be had with the complete Orange Box for $14.98 at the same store (in store 2 Circuit City). ;) Worth every penny at any price.

Anyway, the PC Mass Effect is $20 in store every day @ Circuit City.

[quote name='CZroe']Except that it is so often seen for $9.99 and can right now be had with the complete Orange Box for $14.98 at the same store (in store 2 Circuit City). ;) Worth every penny at any price.

Anyway, the PC Mass Effect is $20 in store every day @ Circuit City.[/quote]

Right, the price does fluctuate on the mentioned Valve games, but the Orange Box is actually $29.99 at CC at the moment...

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Half...sem/rpsm/oid/194703/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Similarly, Mass Effect sells for $29.99 + in most stores, including BB

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ffect&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1206142174454

If you don't need more copies of HL2 and you don't care about Team Fortress, $5 for Portal is fantastic. It was perfect for me and I was shocked about how well it performed on my old PC.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']...the Orange Box is actually $29.99 at CC at the moment...[/quote]

For PC, online. But for PS3, in stores, it's about $15.

[quote name='Coper3000']^^ Dont care about Team Fortress 2! Are you crazy!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't like it either. But then, I haven't liked any competitive multiplayer FPS since the original Unreal Tournament. Frontlines: Fuel of War is the only one since that has even come close to holding my attention.

[quote name='Coper3000']^^ Dont care about Team Fortress 2! Are you crazy!!![/quote]

Jesus Christ, am I tired of hearing comments like this. Not everyone is into online games.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Alone in the Dark is worth $9. I know, I know...[/quote]

Was wondering what his "LOL" was about! :)

[quote name='RalliArtEvo']picked up:

Alone in the Dark (360) 9.96
F.E.A.R. Files (360) 9.96
Tenchu Z (360) 9.96

These were in store.[/quote]
Hold on. Did you pick them up THIS week? Those were the $9.96 price from last week's clearance sale!

[quote name='cranky2']I believe the Lego Star Wars Saga for PS3 is also at $14.99, now...[/quote]

According to their website, at that price you're getting Used versions. Updated the OP for the retail versions for $19.99 (PS3 and 360)

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']According to their website, at that price you're getting Used versions.[/quote]

Check your local ad - here's what mine says,

LEGO Star Wars (PS3/360)
$14.99 through January 10 (Reg. $19.99)

Orange Box (PS3)

The register at my local store rang it up, too. Sealed in box, just started playing it last night.

i picked up lego star wars for 14.99 at CC last weekend on sale from 20. i figure thats an awesome price for that game, heck 20 bucks is too.

got last portal in las vegas (sahara circuit city)
they didn't have any orange box left for any of the system
but they did still have some sims 2 deluxe for 9.99

[quote name='cranky2']Check your local ad - here's what mine says,

LEGO Star Wars (PS3/360)

Orange Box (PS3)

The register at my local store rang it up, too. Sealed in box, just started playing it last night.[/quote]

Yeah, you're right, I checked my local ad and these came up.

bread's done
Back