Circuit City Outlet Sale

Ah, Real World Golf gets its first price drop. Nice. It needs to get down to around $20 by Christmas so I can buy a couple for gifts.

[quote name='Rictor']Ah, Real World Golf gets its first price drop. Nice. It needs to get down to around $20 by Christmas so I can buy a couple for gifts.[/QUOTE]

That's about what I'd be willing to pay for it as well. Looks like a fun game but not something I would want to spend that much money on.

Yah I knew there wasn't much so thats why I didn't make it look like a big deal. I figured maybe one or two people might find somethign they like though and thats worth it to me.

If I had a TV that TOOK component cables, I'd try these "component cable" contraptions and see what all the hubbub is about.

EDIT: $20 for cables? Good grief, who are they trying to market that crap to? Rich bastards? This is CHEAPASSGAMER.

[quote name='RollingSkull']EDIT: $20 for cables? Good grief, who are they trying to market that crap to? Rich bastards? This is CHEAPASSGAMER.[/quote]

Cheapest component cables I've seen is 15 bucks for one that has end on it for PS2 and xbox at GS. Psyclone are good ones. My xbox ones cost about 50 or 60 when I got them last year. At least the money didn't come from my pocket lol

Well, my S-Video 3-in-1 cables are powered by black magic and the souls of the damned. Doesn't mean I'd drop more than $15 for them, and they add the convenience of being 3-in-1 to this questionable "component" nonsense.

you dont realize only so many gc component cables were made and thus that makes them "rare". Rare is where people want them and they are hard to find. Being rare makes it "expensive". Expensive is where it costs a lot of money.

bread's done
Back