Circuit City Profanity

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
mancunt.jpg

My friend spotted this yesterday, while in the store.

What are the odds of an employee doing it on purpose?

It was probably done on purpose. At the GS I work at a coworker placed a sticker on the "L" in "Pool Paradise" on purpose. Though that is pretty lame compared to this. Great find!

Did I mention that perhaps an employee was talking about a co-worker in customer service?

I went to exchange my PSP, as it had two dead pixels (No biggie), and one huge piece of dust in the screen (annoying as hell).

I went to exchange it, and the girl in customer service said, "You're exchanging your PSP, because of a single spec of dust?" She then rolled her eyes at me.

Then she brought a new PSP, and just put in my old box.

I asked her about the serial numbers, and a new receipt. If I had any future problems they probably wouldn't take the unit back if the serial number didn't match.

Jeez, just do your job and lose the attitude.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It was probably done on purpose. At the GS I work at a coworker placed a sticker on the "L" in "Pool Paradise" on purpose. Though that is pretty lame compared to this. Great find![/QUOTE]

your co-worker is a rebel :lol:

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']None, the game is called Cunt. It's awesome.[/QUOTE]

LOL :applause: :lol:

And to answer the original question - Manhunt is the title of the game (how could someone NOT know that?)

[quote name='rallen']
mancunt.jpg

My friend spotted this yesterday, while in the store.

What are the odds of an employee doing it on purpose?[/QUOTE]

None, as 99% of the time games come with the price labels on them already. In this case I can tell it came to the store that way, and most likely it was accidental and not done on purpose.

In either case pretty funny. :lol:

It may be on purpose, but that area tends to get a lot of price tags anyway. Think of all the manhunt copies out there, its probably not hard to find a few that ended up like this.

that is wonderful, i actually laughed out loud... at gamestop last week this little 11 year old thug kid that always comes in found Scrapland for the PC covered with those ugly yellow 19.99 stickers so that the box said "crapland" he sure got a kick out of it

Man, somewhat off-topic, does it amaze anyone else that he has photgraphic evidence of it? Before camera-phones, he would have just had to tell us about it, and it wouldn't have been as funny. That shit is still incredible to me.

[quote name='whoknows']What is this "Cunt" we all speak of? :D[/QUOTE]

It's the human equivalent to the slots on top of your toaster friend.

bread's done
Back