$17.88 EACH

:ps2: God of War
:ps2: Gran Turismo

$27.88 EACH

:psp: MLB: The Show
:psp: Kingdom of Paradise
:psp: The Con
:psp: Ape Escape Academy
:ps2: Ape Escape 3 - this is a correction from an incorrect post of this @ $17.88

25% Off Games: See Store for More Games

:xbox: 50 Corvette: - $7.49
:gba: Crash Bandicoot: - $11.24
:ps2: Wheel of Fortune: - $9.74
:gc: Pac Man Fever: - $9.74
:ps2: Pinball Hall of Fame: - $9.74
:gc: Turok: Evolution: - $5.99

:xbox:/:ps2: The Godfather: - $39.99
:xbox:/:ps2:/PC The Godfather Collector's Edition: - $44.99
:ps2: Ice Age 2: The Meltdown: - $39.99 w/free kids movie ticket
:xbox:/:ps2: AND1 Streetball: - $39.99
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: - $59.99
:psp: Pet Pet Adventures: - $39.99

PC GAMES:

The Godfather: - $27.99
The SIMS2: - $27.99
Dungeons & Dragons Online: - $37.99

TARGET

NO VIDEOGAMES LISTED

EDIT:
[quote name='tindall311']TADA!!!

Kingdom Hearts 2 $45 at Target
just checked the new flyer before i left work today. there is no true big video game section in next weeks flyer but this game is advertised[/quote]

BESTBUY

(thanks to tubtub)
speedy has the best buy ad up(not that good either):

:360: The Outfit: - $59.99
:360: Burnout: Revenge: - $59.99
:360: College Hoops 2006: - $59.99
:360: Kameo - $39.99

2 FOR $30: ALL PS2 Greatest Hits or XBOX Platinum Hits (Reg. $19.99 each)

Pictured:

:ps2: Cabela’s Deer Hunt
:xbox:/:ps2: Midnight Club 3 (Remix should work if available)
:xbox:/:ps2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
:xbox:/:ps2: Destroy All Humans

Miscellaneous Titles:

:psp: NBA 2006: - $39.99
:psp:/:ps2: MLB: The Show: - $39.99
:psp: Me & My Katamari: - $39.99
:xbox:/:ps2: NCAA March Madness 2006: - $29.99
:xbox:/:ps2: Driver: Parallel Lines: - $34.99
:xbox:/:ps2: BLACK: - $39.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution Country (WTF?) -$39.99 (Available 3/29/06)

:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II: - $49.99 (Available 3/29/06)
:gba: Kingdom Hearts: - $19.99

:ps2: Kingdom Hearts - $9.99 w/purchase of Kingdom Hearts II (must be on same receipt)
:gba: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: - $9.99 w/purchase of Kingdom Hearts II (must be on same receipt)

As usual, I dont have copies of the ads. This is all thanks to speedy1961 @ DVDTalk.com

[quote name='gizmogc']Doubtful. Not until the afternoon when there shipment arrives,[/QUOTE]

If you even have to wait that long.

The local Best Buy here had Oblivion within 2 hours of them opening the doors.

Anyone know if there's another $10 off $30 PC games coupon? Thanks

Also, my friend that works at BB tells me there's going to be some games going clearance tomorrow, don't know if its YMMV, I'm trying to get him to send me a list. The only game he remembers being on the list was Wipeout Pure for $10. Does any other BB employees here know about this?

PC Games

Best Buy

Day of Defeat - 9.99*
Doom 3 - 9.99*
Dawn of War Gold Edition - 19.99*
Command and Conquer First Decade - 29.99*
Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 39.99*

*Prices are for Reward Zone Members.

CompUSA

Bratz : Rock Angelz
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Mathblaster: Master the Basics

Battlefield 2
King Kong
Call of Duty 2
The Movies
Civilization 4

Oblivion
GRAW

Wheeee...Kingdom Hearts: CoM for $14.99 with a GGC. Glad I waited. Seems like this was at $34.99 FOREVER.

May be the last GBA game I buy. :cry:

[quote name='Tybee']Wheeee...Kingdom Hearts: CoM for $14.99 with a GGC. Glad I waited. Seems like this was at $34.99 FOREVER.

May be the last GBA game I buy. :cry:[/QUOTE]

it's 9.99 with purchase of kingdom hearts 2 at bestbuy which you can price match at target for 44.99 and gcc bring it down to 40 which you end up getting the kingdom hearts com game for free

[quote name='shadylane']it's 9.99 with purchase of kingdom hearts 2 at bestbuy which you can price match at target for 44.99 and gcc bring it down to 40 which you end up getting the kingdom hearts com game for free[/QUOTE]

A deal in which I'd be happy to partake, assuming I had a PS2. ;)

[quote name='shadylane']it's 9.99 with purchase of kingdom hearts 2 at bestbuy which you can price match at target for 44.99 and gcc bring it down to 40 which you end up getting the kingdom hearts com game for free[/QUOTE]

Good luck trying to do a price match, plus a coupon, plus trying to get Best Buy's original deal.

It's YMMV if you can get it to work.

[quote name='shadylane']is there anything in there price matching rules that say you can't use a coupon with it?[/quote]

The GGC says it cannot be combined with any other offer, and PMing is an offer. Technically.

I've done it before, but that's only because the employees at my BB don't seem to read the fine print.

Thanks OP. Conveniently did the 2 for $30 this week (originally hadn't planned on doing so) with Destroy All Humans and Tekken 5. Might try it again with Midnight Club 3 Dub Super Uber DeDooper Remix Unlimited Ultra Mega Rapid Edition and something.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thanks OP. Conveniently did the 2 for $30 this week (originally hadn't planned on doing so) with Destroy All Humans and Tekken 5. Might try it again with Midnight Club 3 Dub Super Uber DeDooper Remix Unlimited Ultra Mega Rapid Edition and something.[/QUOTE]

Might be better for you to do the buy 2 get 1 free at Target, if you don't have anything to pair MC 3 with?

I'm torn between getting two GH games, or three next week.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Dawn of War Gold Edition - 19.99*

I just noticed this from the person who posted it. Is this Warhammer?[/QUOTE]

Yep, need a Reward Zone card for that price though.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yep, need a Reward Zone card for that price though.[/quote]

Yaeh, only recently has the thing started to come in handy. Got it last year when there was a coupon for a free RZ membership going around the net.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thanks OP. Conveniently did the 2 for $30 this week (originally hadn't planned on doing so) with Destroy All Humans and Tekken 5. Might try it again with Midnight Club 3 Dub Super Uber DeDooper Remix Unlimited Ultra Mega Rapid Edition and something.[/QUOTE]

I picked up MC3 Remix and DAH . . . I might return Destroy . . . I don't know.

This is a good opportunity for those poor souls (like me) who can't find GGC coupons any longer.

And the receipt rings them up as $15 each . . . so you can return one if you only want one.

Too bad Burnout Revenge doesn't qualify . . . still waiting. Anyway, my wait for MC3 paid off.

[quote name='spiderdog']Why do the stores even show Games at full price in their sales?[/QUOTE]

Because the mouth-breathing masses think that if a price appears in a sale ad, it must be a sale price.

Why do people not want Greatest Hits God of War? That is, people were asking whether it was the GH God of War or not..??

[quote name='mattack']Why do people not want Greatest Hits God of War? That is, people were asking whether it was the GH God of War or not..??[/QUOTE]
Some people don't like the GH packaging.

[quote name='mattack']Why do people not want Greatest Hits God of War? That is, people were asking whether it was the GH God of War or not..??[/quote]

Because it looks like shit compared to the original. I mean, for some games I can stomach the GH packaging, but it looks just horrendous on the packaging for God of War, especially when you compare it to the original. It's simply not aesthetically pleasing.

bread's done
Back