Circuit City videogame markdowns 10/6

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
A pretty good set this week. EDIT: NFS:MW Black Edition is still $60.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted $29.99
Rumble Roses XX $39.99

PS2

Black $19.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $19.99
Over the Hedge $29.99

Xbox

Black $19.99

Gamecube

Over the Hedge $29.99

PSP

What's this I'm hearing about a Platinum Hits line coming out for 360? What games are going to be on it, and how much are they going to cost?

[quote name='aoLat']What's this I'm hearing about a Platinum Hits line coming out for 360? What games are going to be on it, and how much are they going to cost?[/quote]

Wrong forum for this question, but to quote Kotaku...
Starting Oct. 15, North American stores will start selling the 360's first wave of Platinum Hits for $30.
The first batch of PH titles are Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3, Kameo: Elements of Power and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

I find it funny how they make it sound like they're doing us a favor. PD0, PGR3, and Kameo have all been $30 and less for forever now. The only real news is that most wanted will finally be cheaper.

Now that I think about it, the chick at Walmart today was scanning and taking off the sticker for Black but I didn't see what she was replacing it with as I kept walking.

...off-topic I know.

Yea I picked up Black, used at GS yesterday for 17.99-10% edge card. Pretty fun game,. There's actually a fair bit of strategy and stealth involved in it so far. Oh, and blowing stuff up is amazing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']maybe time to go get Black finally...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I still got a bevy of GGC coupons, so let's hope BB will almost drop in price.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Need for Speed: Most Wanted $19.99. It's include LE edition too right !!![/QUOTE]

Nope...or at least, not yet. I had the PS2 version of NFS: Most Wanted LE pricechecked last night at a Minneapolis CC and it still rang up as $59.99.

I had them scan it last night as well too since they were all unmarked and I was shocked, the other 2 CC's in the area have them and they're marked at $50.

I haven't been keeping up on CC clearance threads so these may be old news but I grabbed The Godfater LE for XBox for $16.96 as well as Doom 3 LE last night for the same price. The Doom 3 isn't as good as at TRU for $10 but I haven't seen any there so I'll just keep returning it and buying (there were at least a dozen) it until it drops or someone buys me one from TRU. :)

bread's done
Back