Circuit City videogame/PC game markdowns 6/2 UPDATE! New additions at bottom of OP

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
A little late but here they are.

PS2

Aeon Flux $29.99
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness $29.99
Commandos: Strike Force $29.99
FIFA Street $19.99
Gun $19.99
Mercenaries $19.99
Metal Gear Solid 3 $14.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception $9.99
NBA Street Vol. 3 $19.99
Timesplitters: Future Perfect $19.99
TOCA Race Driver $29.99
Tomb Raider: Legend $39.99

Xbox

Aeon Flux $29.99
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness $29.99
Commandos: Strike Force $29.99
FIFA Street $19.99
Gun $19.99
Mercenaries $19.99
NBA Street Vol. 3 $19.99
Star Wars: Republic Commando $19.99
Stubbs the Zombie $29.99
Timesplitters: Future Perfect $19.99
Tomb Raider: Legend $39.99

Gamecube

NBA Street Vol. 3 $19.99

DS

Tiger Woods PGA Tour $19.99

PSP

Death Jr. $29.99

PC games

Battlefield 2 $39.99 ($49.99)
Battlefield 2: Special Forces $19.99 ($29.99)
Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection $19.99 ($29.99)
Black & White 2 $19.99 ($29.99)
The Godfather $29.99 ($39.99)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire $9.99 ($14.99)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition $19.99 ($29.99)
The Sims 2: Open for Business $29.99 ($34.99)

Here are some new additions that were on a different list.

PS2

Dead to Rights II $9.96
Mortal Kombat: Deception (UPC 031719269013) $9.96
Rise of the Kasai $9.96
Without Warning $9.96

Xbox

187: Ride or Die $9.96
Batman Begins $9.96
Dead to Rights II $9.96
Def Jam: Fight for NY $9.96
Fantastic Four $9.96
NFL Street 2 $9.96
NHL 2K6 $9.96
Splat Renegade Paintball $9.96
Without Warning $9.96
World Championship Poker 2 $9.96
World Poker Tour $9.96

Gamecube

Madagascar $9.96
Resident Evil 4 $9.96
Simpsons: Hit and Run $9.96
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom $9.96

GBA

Big Mutha Truckers $9.96
Madagascar $9.96
Paintball Max'd $9.96
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge $9.96
Ty the Tiger 2 $9.96
World Poker Tour $9.96

DS

Spider-Man 2 $9.96

PSP

Frantix $9.96

Just wondering... is it Timesplitters 3(Future Perfect) instead of TS? If so, I've been waiting over a YEAR for this damn game to drop in price! :D

I may have to snag the Republic Commando & Stubbs games....

....when did NBA Street vol3 hit the DS??

[quote name='neocisco']
DS

NBA Street Vol. 3 $19.99

[/QUOTE]

Whaaa???? Since when did they make this? :rofl:

Also, isn't MK: Deception for PS2 one of the previously $8.96 games that should now ring up $3.96? I saw one tonight - now I really wish I had bought it just to see.

Heard at FatWallet that a lot of clearance games that are marked for $8.96 are now ringing up $3.96... YMMV but it seemed like many games were confirmed as ringing up at $3.96.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like this info is out and about on another thread :p

[quote name='the ender']Can anyone tell me if Death Jr. is worth $29.99?[/quote]
No it's not. Its ok and pretty fun. I was just thinking how Death Jr. needs to come to terms with the fact that it's a $15 game at heart. A slow death on this one.

[quote name='LOC_Fchaos']Just wondering... is it Timesplitters 3(Future Perfect) instead of TS? If so, I've been waiting over a YEAR for this damn game to drop in price! :D[/quote]

I got it a couple months or so back at the Blockbuster 1/2 sale thing...$10 brand new! It's definatly worth it.

I was waiting for a price drop for the GC NBA Street 3, the version that contains Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach.

[quote name='LOC_Fchaos']Just wondering... is it Timesplitters 3(Future Perfect) instead of TS? If so, I've been waiting over a YEAR for this damn game to drop in price! :D[/quote]
Yes, it's TS: FP. Thanks for pointing that out, I completely overlooked it.

[quote name='ctice44']....when did NBA Street vol3 hit the DS??[/quote]
I was wondering the same thing. I just put it in since it was on the drop list. I've never seen it myself.

[quote name='Orrimarrko']Just went to CC for the XBOX Star Wars: Republic Commando, and it scanned in at $49.99.[/quote]
That's unusual. I'll doublecheck it tomorrow and post here.

Nice drops on RE4 and Simpsons Hit and Run, but I have both.

NBA Street V3 is also nice... another candidate for the next EA coupon.

Too bad Hulk: UD isn't universally $20 yet.

^^^^^^^^^^
He's right. Stubb's a no-go. Went to two different Circuit Cities and Stubbs rang up at $29.99.

Should probably mark these changes as YMMV (since this is the second game that's rung up at a higher price).

[quote name='Meursault']^^^^^^^^^^
He's right. Stubb's a no-go. Went to two different Circuit Cities and Stubbs rang up at $29.99.

Should probably mark these changes as YMMV (since this is the second game that's rung up at a higher price).[/quote]
Stubbs was a typo on my part and is supposed to be $29.99. I apologize for that and the OP has been changed.

Star Wars: RC is scanning in at $19.99 at my store so I don't know what to tell you on that one.

Also, the markdown for NBA Street Vol. 3-DS (a game that doesn't even exist, IIRC) was titled wrong by corporate. The UPC was for Tiger Woods PGA Tour-DS and the OP has been updated.

I can vouch for Star Wars: Republic Commando. I stopped in at the Circuit City on Van Ness in San Francisco and after a LOT of digging (the Xbox section was a mess) I found two copies. They were both still marked $49.99. I bought one (it rang up at $19.99) and left one on the shelf. Thanks for the savings!

RE4 is definitely 9.96 - I bought it yesterday at the CC in Sunnyvale, CA. I was looking through all of the GC games not expecting to find it, but near the end of the rack, I found one behind a couple of other games. I stopped looking at that point, so not sure if there are any others at the store. This was the normal edition, not the Player's Choice edition (is there a PC version?).

Is there any way for CC employees to check inventory at all stores chain-wide? (It would save people looking for games that aren't available anymore.)

Dane.

BTW, Battlefield 1942: Complete Collection is $15.99 on the website. I had them pricematch it for me, no problems.

[quote name='ruffles']Is Simpsons: Hit and Run worth $10?[/quote]

Yes, it's the best Simpsons game I've played on a console. It got pretty good reviews, too.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Is there any way for CC employees to check inventory at all stores chain-wide? (It would save people looking for games that aren't available anymore.)

Dane.[/QUOTE]

I've been told they can't do it.

[quote name='Roufuss']That's not saying much ;)[/quote]

Well, okay, you got me there. :D It really is a good game, though.

Noice price on NBA Street Vol 3. I wonder why the GCN version hasn't followed suit. And hopefully BB will drop it in price soon for the GGC.

[quote name='Fire']Noice price on NBA Street Vol 3. I wonder why the GCN version hasn't followed suit.[/quote]

It did. Check the OP again.

bread's done
Back