Circus Maximus, Seablade (Xbox) $3 new at EB Games B&M. . .

MaxBiaggi3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
My local EB Games B&M (Columbia, MD) today dropped Seablade and Circus Maximum: Chariot Wars (both Xbox) down to $2.99 new. Neither is particularly good, but for a mere $3 you're not really losing much either. I couldn't find either for this price at the online site, so you should check your local B&M store if you're interested in either at this price.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Woo-hoo! More cheap games! I gotta check Panzer Dragoon Orta new while I'm there.[/QUOTE]

Did Panzer Dragoon hit $3 as well?

[quote name='Xevious']Can anyone confirm this at other EB games?[/QUOTE]

EB price drops are chainwide at B&M's

I went to my Eb to confirm it today, but they didn't have any copies of either game....I did pick up XIII for PS2 for $2.99 though......

[quote name='supermariomelee']If anyone's wondering what Seablade's like, it's like a crappy rip-off of Crimson Skies(even though Seablade came out first).[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Crimson Skies was a series that started out a few years ago on PC, before Sea Blade came out.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm pretty sure Crimson Skies was a series that started out a few years ago on PC, before Sea Blade came out.[/QUOTE]

You are correct.

[quote name='josekortez']Run Like Hell is $5. I bought it the other day, but I haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

is it the xbox or PS2 version?

Buy Circus Maximus and trade it to BlockBuster with 2 other games, it is worth $3 to BB plus the limited time bonus of $5 per game. Seablade is worth $1.50 and XIII is worth $1.50 but all qualify for an extra $5 each(store credit) if traded in groups of 3...

bread's done
Back