"CITIES: SKYLINES PC/MAC" for $5.19 on CDkey

How does this run on a mac? I usually don’t do laptop gaming but I have a 16” and I don’t think this type of game will run well on the switch.

How does this run on a mac? I usually don’t do laptop gaming but I have a 16” and I don’t think this type of game will run well on the switch.
Quite poorly. You’d need a decent max with discrete graphics.

This game is amazing. Long time simcity fan, since the original on pc waaaaaay back in the day. This blows it away. Runs great on pc if you have one. It ran good enough on my old amd pc with a Radeon 7700 when the game first came out. Game absolutely flies on my 8th gen i5 with nvidia 1060.

Even without mods, great game.

Quite poorly. You’d need a decent max with discrete graphics.

This game is amazing. Long time simcity fan, since the original on pc waaaaaay back in the day. This blows it away. Runs great on pc if you have one. It ran good enough on my old amd pc with a Radeon 7700 when the game first came out. Game absolutely flies on my 8th gen i5 with nvidia 1060.

Even without mods, great game.
So even top of the line-ish mac laptop (I’m not at my laptop so don’t know the specs) wouldn’t do this justice? Dang.

So even top of the line-ish mac laptop (I’m not at my laptop so don’t know the specs) wouldn’t do this justice? Dang.
Dunno about top of the line, but it ran like hot garbage or not at all on my really old MacBook Pro.

I have the 2020 air now and I can try, but it says that it doesn’t run on integrated graphics:

“nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)”

Dunno about top of the line, but it ran like hot garbage or not at all on my really old MacBook Pro.

I have the 2020 air now and I can try, but it says that it doesn’t run on integrated graphics:

“nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)”
hmmm

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

anyone? anyone?

i dont know shit about pcs/macs because i use them for work. but i really want to play a sim city type game again.

bread's done
Back