City of God Blu-Ray $7.88 @ Walmart

Wow I was literally just thinking of this movie last night. I'll check the store out today since we were making the trip. Otherwise I'll order it.

[quote name='kyrhon']I hope those prices reflect in store prices as well. Doubt it though..:([/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you just use ship to store if you want to pick it up in the store at that price?

[quote name='Scorch']Why wouldn't you just use ship to store if you want to pick it up in the store at that price?[/QUOTE]Sometimes, ship-to-store is a giant PITA, especially if the store doesn't do that many of them.

I've spent 30-40 minutes standing in line to wait to get a ship-to-store pickup done because it's at the same desk as customer service.

I work at a Wal-Mart in South Florida, and we've had a whole shelf set up with a couple of 7.88 blu-rays in the store for about a month now.

City of God, Hustle & Flow, and Ong-Bak are the only titles that stick out in my mind right now, but I know there were a bunch more.

There's been a bunch of $7.88 Blus at my Wal-Mart, but no City of God. Snatch, Resident Evil steelbooks, and a ton more, but not it.

This is usually my experience with ship-to-store.

Walmart also has the option of free shipping to a Fedex Print & Ship Center. There is one on my way to work so I am going to give it a shot with this.

[quote name='shrike4242']Sometimes, ship-to-store is a giant PITA, especially if the store doesn't do that many of them.

I've spent 30-40 minutes standing in line to wait to get a ship-to-store pickup done because it's at the same desk as customer service.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back