Civilization V Digital Download $17 @ Amazon, Steam, & D2D

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Amazon

D2D[/QUOTE]

A fellow CAGer and I got Amazon to matched Steam yesterday. We sent a price match and an hour later they matched it. Wanted to use our amazon credit on it. Forgot to post

[quote name='killerthrust']A fellow CAGer and I got Amazon to matched Steam yesterday. We sent a price match and an hour later they matched it. Wanted to use our amazon credit on it. Forgot to post[/QUOTE]

Cool deal man! I love when Amazon matches quickly like that. The power of working together! :applause:

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Amazon

D2D

Edit: Just saw it is same price on Steam. Just heads up![/QUOTE]
Just a heads up, it requires Steam so wherever you buy it, it just goes through Steam.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Just a heads up, it requires Steam so wherever you buy it, it just goes through Steam.[/QUOTE]

Oh very cool man! I love Steam!

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Just a heads up, it requires Steam so wherever you buy it, it just goes through Steam.[/QUOTE]

Perfect!
I like Steam and I can still use my Amazon credits to buy it!
WOO HOO! I feel giddy!

Will the download work on my Mac? I know that it's steamplay, but will I be able to get the CD-Key from the download?

[quote name='buddynayr']Will the download work on my Mac? I know that it's steamplay, but will I be able to get the CD-Key from the download?[/QUOTE]

Best of my knowledge, i dont think it will work for mac since amazon has a mac version for 42 dollars.

Edit: On second thought i think it would work since u would just install it on steam anyways. There is no seperate version for the mac on steam. The requirement on steam page does list the requirements for mac and pc on one version of the game

[quote name='af7lm']damn... bought it for 25$ during the steam summer sale.[/QUOTE]

It's well worth $25 man don't beat yourself up. That is still a great deal imo for a great game. But the CAGs in us make us think we always pay too much haha! :bouncy:

[quote name='Xiemos']Is the Digital Deluxe edition worth the extra $3.40?[/QUOTE]

I think it is. I only own the standard version but that is a great price if it includes the soundtrack alone. Heck, that's a great price for the base game if you ask me.

If you've just bought IV, that should EASILY be enough to keep you occupied for six months or so and then you can pick up a deal on V around Christmas. ;) Especially if you bought IV Complete. (Colonization is quite fun, I think - I was initially disgusted by it, thinking that it was a cheap, quick Civ IV mod, but after playing for half an hour I was just sucked in)

I don't play computer games (for no really good reason), but my love for Civ Rev on all platforms may be the gateway drug for this purchase.

bread's done
Back