Clash of the titans blu-ray 15.99 shipped ebay deal

muskies35

CAG Veteran
Noticed that the new clash of the titans blu ray was quickly listed as a daily deal on ebay for 15.99 shipped. It's still in the search results although I don't see it in the daily deals (although I did purchase it already).

Either search clash of the titans blu or use item # 380255379351

From buy.com. Enjoy!

Just bought one but didn't know about ebay bucks. Thanks though I'll sign up for the ebay bucks too.

Not a bad deal, I just wish I had seen this movie already so I know whether its worth buying. I have heard both ways, some people say its awful, some say its good. Either way it will probably get cheaper in the future.

Don't know if its worth buying at this point. Ive heard some mixed reviews and would probably be more inclined to by the original on blu ray instead

[quote name='weekendwarrior']Mine arrived in the mail today not a combo disc and no digital download as described.[/QUOTE]

Wow thats some BS. Sorry to hear that, but now iam really glad I didnt bite.

Agree with the idea to hit buy.com up for an exchange or something. Mine came in the mail today and it included the DVD/Digital Disc. It had the sticker on the slipcover and I opened it to make sure it had that second disc.

bread's done
Back