Classic game consoles and accessories

Hellraiservtx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I have a CDI with about 20 games, 2 wireless controllers, 1 wired, and cables. PS2 slim silver with controller cables, memory card and action replay, sega Saturn with controller and cables, sega Dreamcast with cables 3 VMUs and 2 controllers. Saturn and Dreamcast have RF adaalters. CDI also has 3 Zelda games and hotel Mario burned discs, all systems and games play great. Need room in house. Will take PayPal, Amazon, game system money (Nintendo PSN or Xbox)

More of CDI
[attachment=33245:33EC046C-77CF-4BB2-91F4-6AD1B7C67EFC.jpeg][attachment=33246:1DAD922E-4E47-46B4-A615-EB0232FDFF96.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
you will likely have a better chance selling this classic hardware on eBay or - if you have a computer museum near you - you can get a huge tax write off.  I turned over original IBM 8086 with all original screen keyboard mouse - floppy drives etc....original in the box NES sealed - and a few other things and they wrote out a donation slip of $5000.   I was floored.  It was far better for me than cash to mark down my IRS taxes.  

bread's done
Back