Classic White PS3

OptimusRhyme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello-

Just purchased an ps3 bundle that included 3 games, where would these games be located? I saw no codes to download. If anyone can point me in the right direction, much appreciated. :) I'm enjoying the last of us for sure though! Amazing game!

The classic white bundle does NOT include any physical games. What it DOES include is a 1 year PS+ membership. Using the PS+ membership you can then download a slew of free games from the PS Store and play them as long as you have A) Enough free space on your Hard Drive B) A PS+ membership

The classic white bundle does NOT include any physical games. What it DOES include is a 1 year PS+ membership. Using the PS+ membership you can then download a slew of free games from the PS Store and play them as long as you have A) Enough free space on your Hard Drive B) A PS+ membership
Thanks, yeah I figured out the games listed in the box were available when it was released I'm January. Thanks I ended up getting the current PS+ games available now.

OptimusRhyme said:
Thanks, yeah I figured out the games listed in the box were available when it was released I'm January. Thanks I ended up getting the current PS+ games available now.
I would be pretty happy. You get Uncharted 3, Saint's Row The Third, and many more for free.

bread's done
Back