CLEARANCE SALE at VGD-BLOWOUTS ALL DAY! Get'em now!

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok...I am sitting here bored as hell. So I started to clean up some shelves and here is the plan.

All day long I will be looking around for items I want to get rid of. Odds and ends that have been sitting around. I will edit and update the thread as I go along.

Super Monkey Ball -Japanese GameCube Version $9.99 (5 available)

Wave Race Import Japanese GameCube $9.99 (3 available)

Next Edit will include about 20 or so Xbox titles...

HERE GOES! Warning ..because it will take too much time I have not supplied direct links. Please just search at the site. The (x) is the quantity I am clearancing.

Xbox Games
==========================

TMNT $17.99 (2)
Prisoner of War $9.99 (1)
The New Legends $9.99 (1)
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines $9.99 (3)
Terminator Dawn of Fate $9.99 (2)
Sega GT 2002 $9.99 (2)
Madden 2003 $9.99 (1)
Xmen Next Dimension $9.99 (1)
NFL Fever 2004 $19.99 (2)
Midtown Madness 3 $17.99 (2)
Apex $17.99 (2)
Indiana Jones $9.99 (2)
D&D Heroes $19.99 (2)
Legacy of Kain Defiance $19.99 (2)
NBA Inside Drive 2002 $7.99 (1)
Dead to Rights $9.99 (5)
Batman Dark Tomorrow $14.99 (2)
Bloody Roar Extreme $19.99 (1)
Commandos 2 $9.99 (1)
Tony Hawk 4 $9.99 (6)

BTW This is a only half of the xbox games..more to come.
=============================================

Amped 2 $19.99 (4)
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance $9.99 (2)
NHL 2003 EA Sports $9.99 (2)
NFL Fever 2003 $19.99 (2)
UFC Tapout 2 $9.99 (2)
WWF Raw $9.99 (1)
Deathrow $9.99 (4)

==============================================

UPDATE Some of you are making multiple orders. So before I get all these emails asking this... SHIPPING WILL BE CONSOLIDATE and you will be credited. However I will not allow for multiple orders to be eligible for a coupon. So if you place 2 $20 orders ...this does not mean you can use the $5 off coupon. That's called a Catch-22. Also DO NOT PM me for VGD support. Use the VGD contact us page please.

==============================================
More Xbox Games...this is the last of the Xbox games on clearance.

Chase $9.99 (1)
RedCard 2003 $9.99 (1)
Hulk $9.99 (2)
ESPN Winter Games Snowboarding 2002 $9.99 (2)
Magic the Gathering BattleGrounds $9.99 (1)
All Star Baseball 2004 $9.99 (4)
MLB Slugfest $9.99 (2)
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter $9.99 (2)
Street Hoops $9.99 (1)
Speed Kings $9.99 (2)
Nascar Heat 2002 $9.99 (2)
World Racing BMW $9.99 (1)
Pirates the legend of Black Kat $9.99 (1)
NCAA 2k3 Basketball $9.99 (1)
Gladius $19.99 (2)
Aliens Vs Predator Extinction $19.99 (2)
Loons $19.99 (1)
ESPN College Hoops $19.99 (1)
Grabbed by the Ghoulies $19.99 (2)
Voodoo Vince $19.99 (1)
Phantom Crash $19.99 (1)
============================================

Playstation 2 games begin!

Smugglers Run 2 $9.99 (3)
Eve of Extinction $9.99 (3)
Soccer America $9.99 (2)
Star Wars Super Bombbad Racing $9.99 (2)
Shadowman 2 $9.99 (2)
Zapper $9.99 (2)
NCAA Football 2003 EA Sports $9.99 (2)
Pryzm $9.99 (1)
ATV off road Fury 2 $9.99 (6)
Ninja Assault $9.99 (11) This DOES NOT include the guncon.
Bloody Roar 3 $9.99 (2)
Drakan $9.99 (1)
Disney Golf $9.99 (2)
WWE Crush Hour $9.99 (2)
Fury Championship Cart Racing $9.99 (2)
My Street $9.99 (2)
NFL 2k3 Sega Sports $9.99 (1)
Portal Runner $9.99 (1)
Paris-Dakar Rally $9.99 (2)
Dr, Muto $9.99 (2)
Dark Summit $9.99 (2)
All-Star Baseball 2003 $9.99 (2) Derek Jeter on the cover for you Yankee Fans
RC Revenge Pro $9.99 (1)
EggMania Eggstreme Madness $9.99 (2)
Shifters $9.99 (1)
Shrek Super Party $9.99 (1)
Kings Field the ancient city $9.99 (1)
Lego Racer 2 $9.99 (2)
Lego Island Xtreme Stunts $9.99 (2)
Lego Drone Racers $9.99 (2)
NFL Gameday 2003 $9.99 (1)
NCAA College Football 2k3 Sega Sports $9.99 (1)

This is all the Playstation 2 games I am going to post. Being that I spent all day on this and I am super tired...I will NOT be posting any other games tonight. I will see how much time I have tomorrow to post other items but cant make any promises. I know that some of those PS2 games are kinda lame...but for $9.99 what do you expect. There are some good games there and obviously getting a $40 order to use the $5 off code is optimal.

Enjoy.

DOH!!! I don't check the CAG forums just one evening and I miss out on the games I wanted.

Oh well, maybe next time I'll pay better attention. Thanks anyway for the deals, defender.

[quote name='magilacudy']Plonk feature? What's that?[/quote]

Plonk is the sound of a troll hitting the bottom of your kill file. A kill file is what is used in the newsgroup world (old school version of forums) to ignore trolls. It's a file that contains the names of people you wish to ignore. I already know of three or four people on CAG who would be in my kill file.

Switching gears, I too would like to thank Defender. You have some of the best spur of the moment deals (like the once an hour pikmin sale) which is another reason why I am always glued to CAG. Thank you for supporting CAG, the community, and my newfound addiction, buying cheapassgames. :D

Hi Guys,
Just a note that the PS2 titles are mostly still available.

The ones I checked -
Smugglers Run 2
My Street
Soccer America

And one or two more.
Take Care,
Matthew

Props and big ups to defender for hooking us up with these deals.

Did I get anything? No.

Did I once think defender was some dude in his Mom's basement trying to make a few bucks? Yes.

But now, now I see that he kicks in a lot to this site, from getting features implemented that CheapyD doesn't have the time or energy to do and by also giving us first crack at low prices for games. He doesn't have to do any of this, but he does. I don't kiss his ass at all buy I do take the time to notice when somebody goes out of their way to hook a select group up with better than average pricing.

I'm just laying some ground work stating that I do have a sensitive side, right before I start following MWlover around and berate him after every post he makes.

[quote name='magilacudy']shiznit... Went out to eat with my family... missed out on Magic Battlegrounds =([/quote]

Yeah, that'll teach you to spend time with your family! The only thing that really matters in life is cheap games. . . Mhuhahahahahahahahahaha!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm just laying some ground work stating that I do have a sensitive side, right before I start following MWlover around and berate him after every post he makes.[/quote]

Give him a good jab for me will ya? Trolls irritate me so much!

I need a custom tag line under my user name. Something like "Lucky Best Mega Kung-Fu Happy Poster" or "Super Happy Fun Time"

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']
Yeah, that'll teach you to spend time with your family! The only thing that really matters in life is cheap games. . . Mhuhahahahahahahahahaha![/quote]

I know! I learned my lesson! haha

[quote name='daphatty']
Give him a good jab for me will ya? Trolls irritate me so much![/quote]

I thought you were the enforcer, daphatty? Don't tell me TTT is just there for decoration?!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm just laying some ground work stating that I do have a sensitive side, right before I start following MWlover around and berate him after every post he makes.[/quote]
From what I've seen he asks for it, so don't worry about being sensitive. Give it to em hard.

Wait, that didn't sound right.

[quote name='magilacudy']
I thought you were the enforcer, daphatty? Don't tell me TTT is just there for decoration?![/quote]

100% Heart. All day, er'y day. Believe That!

defender have you always been at that spot on st marks? correct me if im wong but it hought you were furthe up the street at one point i dunno its been a while

I received the lone copy of Amped 2 and am...well...amped because of it.

C'mon, let's all give a hearty chuckle to my superior wordplay.

C'mon.

Please.

Fine.

Huh...okay, fine. I'm not unique. I'm not an individual.

I'm one of the Amped 2 clones.

Actually, I thought it had said there was one copy left in his post...perhaps I was wrong.

UPDATE: It said 4...my mistake.

Yeah, I'm actually still waiting for mine, and I live in Michigan and had ordered on the 12th with the basic $3.99 shipping.

I must be out of the loop here. Is Defender the owner of this store? Anyway, I got my Import Wave Race the other day. Thanks!

hmm, still didn't come yet. I never saw priority take this long before, but atleast Defender sold it to me at an awesome price! Thanks defender and I hope your business gets better!

We dont go to the post office every day. We go a few times a week. What state are you in? I am sure it will be there soon. You can always go to VGD site and use the contact form to request any extra info.

[quote name='defender']We dont go to the post office every day. We go a few times a week. What state are you in? I am sure it will be there soon. You can always go to VGD site and use the contact form to request any extra info.[/quote]

Yeah I live in Hawaii. But I never seen priority take this long before. I always ship usps priority when I trade games with people and they always get their game in 2-3 days. Thanks for the awesome deal though defender!

I have a Question !!

I plan to Pickup few games from Videogamedeals but all the Items I wanted is "OUT OF STOCK" now.

How long is take VGD stockup the "OUT OF STOCK" Items!

I wanted: Ring of Red & Many games Price Range $9.99 - $19.99 but still wondering how long it take VGD to shipped out of stock items !!

ring of red is an awesome game. i picked it up for 20 bucks at a local mom & pop video game store and it's worth every penny. plus, i heard it's getting rare... that''s another positive, hehe.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']ring of red is an awesome game. i picked it up for 20 bucks at a local mom & pop video game store and it's worth every penny. plus, i heard it's getting rare... that''s another positive, hehe.[/quote]

Reviews said this game gets boring. I always look at it and want to pick it up.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']ring of red is an awesome game. i picked it up for 20 bucks at a local mom & pop video game store and it's worth every penny. plus, i heard it's getting rare... that''s another positive, hehe.[/quote]

Reviews said this game gets boring. I always look at it and want to pick it up.[/quote]

i'm not really into strategy games, and this one was quite repetitive at first... but after about 3 hours of gameplay, i was hooked! i didn't even attempt to use the "soldiers" until around that time and that's when the strategy portion started to turn fun for me. trying to get better soldiers, passing the level in the least amount of moves, etc. masterkyo, if you ever get the game, let me know how you liked it and if you have any cool strategies that you'd like to share :D

Edit: I added the link to gamespot's review.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/ringofred/review.html

check out the pictures (pretty awesome):
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/ringofred/screenindex.html

We wont be getting this game back...they are gone gone gone.

Occasionally we have one used in the store. It is VERY cool strategy game.

bread's done
Back