Clerks 2 on HD-DVD for $8 @ Walmart

OT a little, but I picked up 'Swordfish' HD-DVD from my local Target for $4.96 and they had 'Babel' HD-DVD for $7.48

[quote name='toadielurks']OT a little, but I picked up 'Swordfish' HD-DVD from my local Target for $4.96 and they had 'Babel' HD-DVD for $7.48[/quote]
Did you scan them? were they marked for clearance?

Places around here dont have anything worth geting that i cant get online for less with shipping. Walmarts in my area do not even have clerks 2 on hd and target still has all hd dvds at full price. Most are sending them back or only going down 30%.

Went to Walmart today (Got Enchanted on Bluray for $14.96 for the gf) and gandered at the HD-DVD's and the lowest prices at mine were $17.00. I just dont have those magical Wal-marts around were I live. I never get any of the good deals.

(BTW..I got Enchanted for that price through a $10 Manufactures Coupon not through a good price via Wal-Mart.fyi)

[quote name='toadielurks']OT a little, but I picked up 'Swordfish' HD-DVD from my local Target for $4.96 and they had 'Babel' HD-DVD for $7.48[/quote]

Most of the HD DVD movies at my local Target disappeared from where they were. Cheapest ones were $19.99. I scoured the store without success. But maybe they were already gone.

I went to Target a few weeks ago to look for some HD DVDs....and only found one, Unrated edition 40-Year-Old Virgin. Couldn't resist so I snatched it up....only ended up costing me $6.24 + tax

SWEET if you ask me!:D

[quote name='rexflexall']I went to Target a few weeks ago to look for some HD DVDs....and only found one, Unrated edition 40-Year-Old Virgin. Couldn't resist so I snatched it up....only ended up costing me $6.24 + tax

SWEET if you ask me!:D[/quote]

Lucky you. My Target still has their few HD-DVDs at full retail price. I hope they do drop, and before they sell out of Transformers.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Lucky you. My Target still has their few HD-DVDs at full retail price. I hope they do drop, and before they sell out of Transformers.[/quote]

Dang, went to about 5 Targets this weekend looking for the clearance PS3 games and never once looked at the HD DVDs :(

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Dang, went to about 5 Targets this weekend looking for the clearance PS3 games and never once looked at the HD DVDs :([/quote]

Most of the Targets I have been to in my area never really had many HD-DVDs to begin with. My local one now only has Transformers, American Gangster, and Bourne Ultimatum left in stock, I think.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Dang, went to about 5 Targets this weekend looking for the clearance PS3 games and never once looked at the HD DVDs :([/QUOTE]

I think most of them shipped everything but the most recent big name titles back, because mine had about 4 or 5 rows a week or so ago, and now they're down to American Gangster, Beowulf, Bourne Ultimatum, the latest Harry Potter and Transformers. Prices varied from 20-30 bucks, and there were only a few copies of each left. Sucks, I was really hoping for a typical target clear out.

bread's done
Back