Clive Barker's Jericho (360) $6.50 brand new shipped

[quote name='bringerofdeath']is this site legit. Anyone purchased from this site before?[/QUOTE]

I have before. They offer Google Checkout so I just use that, but they are legit from my experience as well as others.

ok thanks dude this is the cheapest ive seen it since newegg had it for 9.99 i believe. also do you know if i can use paypal. How fast was the shipping?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']ok thanks dude this is the cheapest ive seen it since newegg had it for 9.99 i believe. also do you know if i can use paypal. How fast was the shipping?[/QUOTE]

Just Google unless you use their own checkout. As far as shipping, I think it was right around what they claim because it wasn't over 5 days. They state that if you ordered by 11:00 PM tonight you were guaranteed delivery by Christmas, so that would make sense.

hah I found a collectors edition for 9.99 last week here local. new of course. I figured $1 difference, might as well.

Oh man what a horrible, horrible, terribad game.

It really is that bad. There are 3 enemies in the whole game. At many points the game won't tell you what to do, where to go, and sometimes when it does the games squad-command functions don't work properly (and don't allow you to achieve any goal by any means other than the course they've selected, even if possible/easier).

I trudged through it once thinking I could rack up some easy achievement points. Man, just can't play it again for the rest.

I'd rather spend $6 on breakfast at McDonalds, a super pack of Fleet enemas, or maybe a nice donation for the Salvation Army dude. Anything but this game.

I would buy it for $6. I played some pretty damn bad games and this one isn't as bad as they say. Managed to get 1000/1000 in about 2 days.

This game is totally worth $6, it is honestly not that bad. It's also fairly short so good for achievement points! I paid $10 for my copy and consider it money well spent.

This game sucks people. There are way too many great games out and coming out in Jan. Do not waste your time

I enjoyed the game. You have to play it using MMO tactics, pull - kill - heal.

I never had squad problems. Just don't play it like a run and gun shooter and you will be fine.

Its by no means great but you can't really go wrong gor $6..I had a little bit of fun with it before trading it back in..plus the Ghost bullet is pretty fun.

Thanks for the info. I was also able to get NCAA 09 for 360 for $10. Not bad. You can get it at that price elsewhere too. At least I don't have to waste gas and time looking for it.

It was worth six bucks to hear the preacher say "Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition." Remember you can trade four games to Gamestop and get $20.00 added. I did that last time with this game and bascially played it for free.

bread's done
Back