Close/Delete Thread

[quote name='alexxb']Assassin's Creed is a good I hear, if you can include an HDMI cable I will buy it.[/QUOTE]

dont got a spare HDMI cable...they sell cheapie $12 ones around here

if ya still interested in AC, let me know. its in like new condition

I am now looking for a PSP Fat with custom firmware. I will offer anything on the list minus the $100 and $40 Pay Pal.

Looking for the first 3 Devil May Crys or Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection, I will offer $30-$40 Pay Pal for it. All 3 Games only cost 29.99 (http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=281645) and the reason why I am won't buy it from there is because they are out of stock. Also, I don't want to buy the game seperatly from there because I am not sure if it would include the original box/manual.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Modded Consoles are a no-no on CAG. Please remove the PSP with custom firmware from your want list.[/quote]

Why are modded consoles (even though a PSP isn't a console)not allowed??

[quote name='alexxb']I didn't need a repeat with an extended line to be posted, I just wanted to know why weren't modded consoles allowed. I know that they aren't allowed but Why.[/quote]

Because they aren't. Not up for discussion. Thanks for taking it off.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Because they aren't. Not up for discussion. Thanks for taking it off.[/quote]

WHY?? Just give a reason why this site doesn't allow them.

Because playing a modded PSP makes you grow hair on your palms.

Now take the "This is not up for discussion" line to heart and drop it.

[quote name='refusedchaos']last chance for Assassian's Creed before i trade it in...PM me if interested[/quote]

Willing to trade it for anything on my list?? I don't have any more money (Thanks to DMC4).

[quote name='alexxb']Willing to trade it for anything on my list?? I don't have any more money (Thanks to DMC4).[/QUOTE]

naw. well im trading it in on saturday so if u get money by then (or beat DMC4 and wanna trade it ;) ) let me know

bread's done
Back