Close Encounters of the Third Kind (30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition) $10.49

I bought this a while back for $10. It's a great package. The transfer quality is good, tho I have only watched the most recent version of the movie. I would recommend it nonetheless.

dammit, I want this but I just placed an order earlier and I probably won't buy anything else to get $25

ARGHH, I NEED PRIME

[quote name='ssjmichael']ARGHH, I NEED PRIME[/QUOTE]

New Year's Resolution: Buy Prime 1/1/2011, don't regret it, sit back and wait for ten $10 or under purchases ($5 games w/ Prime rule! :D) and have a glorious year! I hesitated for the longest, bought it in Feb, probably paid for itself twice by now by not having to use filler to get to $25 or paying shipping, only one item in 20 orders probably didn't get here in 2 days, no biggie.

[quote name='Darknuke']I bought this a while back for $10. It's a great package. The transfer quality is good, tho I have only watched the most recent version of the movie. I would recommend it nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, they did a very good job with it. Enormous value for this price on an all-time classic.

I came in here just in case it wasn't yet noted that it was $8.99 now. Got one for myself. Was picking up the Just Dance 2 Wii deal to be given as a Christmas gift, so this tags along with the fsss.

Amazon is shipping this stuff out fast as hell. I bought this in the morning, saw it went down in price, was going to cancel my order and reorder...but it had already been prepared for shipping and next thing I know - it's scheduled to be here tomorrow.

I could see this dropping a little more ($7.99 perhaps), though it's definitely worth $8.99. It's funny how "spoiled" we become with all the great offers we see here every day at CAG. Had I never found CAG, I'd have bought this instantly for $10.49, and probably even paid $15 or more.

[quote name='bobright']Damn wouldnt mind getting this, but ive spent too much already....trying to fight back lol[/QUOTE]

I feel you. Now to decide to or not..

bread's done
Back