Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, if I had the money, I would buy it from you! I need to make some money quick...

Anyway, really, it's a awesome system! It'd be nice if I had a 360 like that...not to mention it'd be my first 360! :bouncy:

No, I got nothing but lowballs, so I'll just keep it on craigslist for now, but I'll probably just end up keeping it. :/

[quote name='Sparta Omni']No, I got nothing but lowballs, so I'll just keep it on craigslist for now, but I'll probably just end up keeping it. :/[/quote]

Eep. That's what happens when you deal with a bunch of CAGers...best of luck to you! I would buy one myself if I had the capital right now...

Oh, I understand. Not only are we a bunch of cheap asses, there is a recession going on, so I didn't expect people lining up to offer 100's of dollars for it. :p

I don't mind keeping it. I have an enormous back log of great games, and more stuff I want done to it, so I guess I won't bother to sell it since I know I won't get what I need. :p

[quote name='the_punisher']I don't get it, why is an empty DS Lite box $15?.....[/quote]
I do believe they are rare now!!:rofl:

It's not empty, it comes with all of the contents that came in the box new, excluding the system and charger if you'd read. ;) I got an offer for 13 shipped which I was going to do, but I never heard back from the guy.

I have a turtle beach x4 and its an amazing headset i reccommend you try and get one of those if possible, the clarity in sound is amazing, especially when playing fallout 3 or gears of war 2, and the microphone is also very good. You can hear your friends no matter how load you have the headphones up and its like talking on a cellphone when using the mic.

Free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back