Close

[quote name='Enemy15']any chance you'd sell The Syphon Filter code?

if so Pm me a price.[/quote]

I'd like to keep it all together, but if that doesn't happen, I'll PM you

[quote name='Enemy15']any chance you'd sell The Syphon Filter code?

if so Pm me a price.[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see anything I could really use right now

I can trade you my core 360, but I'll have to think about it a little more and check with my brother.
Will I get all the things highlighted in yellow?
(I just joined today BTW.)

[quote name='shahmastert']I can trade you my core 360, but I'll have to think about it a little more and check with my brother.
Will I get all the things highlighted in yellow?
(I just joined today BTW.)[/quote]

Yes, you'd get everything listed in yellow and of course, you'd have to ship first...I'll send you a PM

[quote name='TMNT770']im interested in Grid. CML for it[/quote]

I saw a couple of games I may be interested in, but I want to see if I get any 360 offers first. I'll PM you in a couple of days to see if you're still interested....

20 GB Premium 360 complete w/ 1 remote, 20gb hard drive, all wires,Headset,and original box/paperwork. Everything is in excellent working and physical condition.

How much
btw you take giftcards?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Free B U M P. A long shot, but I have a 3rd Gen 4 GB iPod Video Nano flawless condition, MGS4 Sealed and a bunch of other games on my list for your 360.[/quote]

I may be interested in a trade...give me a couple of days to see what other offers roll in and I'll PM you

[quote name='chavela']20 GB Premium 360 complete w/ 1 remote, 20gb hard drive, all wires,Headset,and original box/paperwork. Everything is in excellent working and physical condition.

How much
btw you take giftcards?[/quote]

I'm really just looking for trades right now

bread's done
Back