close.

[quote name='kapkorn']
Price $150 plus shipping. I see these on ebay for $200 or more so it seems fair.
[/QUOTE]

FYI:
$200 only if unlocked, if your phone is locked to cingular (and probably branded too) slash that to half the price.

[quote name='FlipSide']FYI:
$200 only if unlocked, if your phone is locked to cingular (and probably branded too) slash that to half the price.[/QUOTE]

I have seen Cingular ones for over $150 on a regular basis with the unlocked ones being worth over $200 usually.

Besides Cingular sells it on a 2 year new phone contract for $150 and $100 after rebate. So a phone outright is always worth more, so I thik $150 is more than fair.

[quote name='kapkorn']Here is the deal.

I got one in January but it had problems so I got it replaced the replacement is brand new and still has the film over the phone.

However the battery, battery door and charger are all from January. So it is in a way used and in a way new.

I need my phone for work so while they were sending me a new one I bought a phone to replace it so I do not need this one and would like to trade or sell it.

Price $150 plus shipping. I see these on ebay for $200 or more so it seems fair.

Trades I would like.

360 Games
DS Games
DS Lite
Gamecube Package
PS2 Games
Open to other trades, doesnt have to be video game related.[/quote]

Will this work on my Verizon Wireless plan?

[quote name='xcopy']Will this work on my Verizon Wireless plan?[/QUOTE]

you have to get it unlocked to use with any other carrier besides op's

[quote name='xcopy']Will this work on my Verizon Wireless plan?[/QUOTE]

Even if the op's fone is unlocked, the phone is from Cingular which means its a GSM phone.. Verizon is CDMA, you need a CDMA Razr.

The phone will only work on Cingular now but will also if you unlock it on TMobile. Those are the only ones that I know of that are GSM.

bread's done
Back