close!!

this guy tried to screw me over at tgn a while back...i noticed a new thread by him on there today and called him out. he immediately closed the thread there and here and chaged his address to arlington arizona at tgn. his name is ken bentley. he's chaged his name several times at tgn after trying to screw me on a trade. his latest name there was pac_man

[quote name='seek-and-destroy']this guy tried to screw me over at tgn a while back...i noticed a new thread by him on there today and called him out. he immediately closed the thread there and here and chaged his address to arlington arizona at tgn. his name is ken bentley. he's chaged his name several times at tgn after trying to screw me on a trade. his latest name there was pac_man[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up

How come he has good feedback then? Its not that I don't believe you, its awfully suspicious that they closed the thread after these comments, but the person just offered me a trade.

[quote name='SoulReaver']How come he has good feedback then? Its not that I don't believe you, its awfully suspicious that they closed the thread after these comments, but the person just offered me a trade.[/QUOTE]

Well sir, how about this; wouldnt the OP have contested the fact that he's a ripper instead of just closing the thread? Riddle me that riddler.

bread's done
Back