[CLOSED] A random game card giveaway!!

Count

CAGiversary!
Giving away a random game card as my Christmas present to the community.
It can either be a PSN arcade game, a 360 arcade game or Nexon, etc.

The winner chooses the console of choice. Then I'll ask what games they have to make sure I don't give a duplicate.

To enter is simple.

Just leave what's your favorite food or drinks in my Youtube channel. And add as friend (optional)
Once I hit 30 quotas, I'm going to start raffling it off with a video using either a hat or an internet random generator.

Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MGOCount

Next year, my prize will be even bigger :) Since I'll be in college and will have more $$$

-------
Winner announced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q9TyNbUnwM

Congratulations! I sent a message to the winner. If he doesen't reply within a week. I'll choose another winner on the 3rd randomized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol one guy sent me a message why I want to know favorite foods than games xD
Reason is, when you talk about food, you can think of it right away, games are really strict with preference.

And btw I'm not fat xD just a side note. I'm actually pretty skinny. You can wrap your pinky with your thumb with my wrist no lie. hahaha

Once the quotas meet. Just give me 2-7 days. I have to go to gamestop to buy cards for my friends also and I'll do it at the same time ^_^. Just waiting for my allowance too haha.

But a promise is a promise ^^

cool, entered. please let me win!
on youtube i'm serophaze (and xbl)
i also subbed your channel

i'm still psyched about getting a xbox. i need to get some stuff for it though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Reguard']You'll probably be more broke in college. >:D[/QUOTE]

Community college + financial aid lol.

Anyone can still enter before exactly Christmas 12 AM PST. (3 AM EST)
But here is how the drawing will go

I am going to enter the names in random.org/lists
Since there are 30+ number of entries I am going to choose my favorite number "17" (birthday)
I am going to randomize the list 3 times (so you can see the lists randomize) and whoevers name is on #17 on the third randomizer, wins!

Sounds good?

Entered, added as a friend as well.

My youtube username is jimpower05.

Thanks for running the promo, if I am too late then thanks anyway!

I added you as a friend
Subscribed to you
Entered with my youtube account tekssx
made it just in time, thanks a bunch man!
happy holidays to all

We got a winner. Just uploading a video right now haha.
Btw, I got 53 entries. That's more than what I expected. Ty guys, I try to make my contests easy and fun.

And even if you didn't win, don't worry about it. I'm still going to do more!, and I'll post here at CAG right away.
Or SUB and FRIEND so you can see my announcement. But you don't have to :p

Just uploading the video right now. Should take 15-30 min. of the initial time of this post.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MGOCount

If you guys still want to post your favorite food, or what your eating / playing right now, it's fine. Feel welcome to post. And you'll never know ;) I might do a contest for random past entries hehe.

can the winner be me, i was 17th on the first time haha

i'm serophaze

for a second i was like jkfhkasjf i won!!, then i remembered it was the 3rd time around on the radomizer

would have been sweet to get a game for my new 360

TY for having the contest. It's refreshing to actually see the results of the randomizer, even though I was never any closer to winning than by being 16 places away. Anyhow, it's just nice to know that when I lose, I lose big.

Have a good one everybody.

@lo6ick
Lol, I did it 3 times because I hate it when people says a contest is rigged..
But don't worry, will definitely do some more. xD

Next time it'll be the 2nd randomized result = 2 randomize and 17 number = my birthday.
2/17

And I'll spice it up a bit next time by doing group to elimination kind of thing.. you'll see. hehe

I'll give away maybe a 10-20$ prize at that date ;).

cool. my heart dropped and i was like yeahhhhh. i was all set to get super meat boy. oh well. hopefully soon i'll have enough bing search points to get a card

bread's done
Back