[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

DEATH JR. is a game that i have looked at since the first announcement. this contest would be the perfect opportunity for me to play it!!!!

I hope i get it! my sister wants this game.

[quote name='CheapyD']Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05.

Prize Pack image attached below:[/QUOTE]

Death Jr is another of the many games for the PSP which is surprisingly entertaining despite the bad reviews (Coded Arms anyone?)

Is Death Jr. really getting bad reviews?? Death Jr. is made by Konami isn't it? u would think that it is good ;)
icondead.gif
...... entered

I think that Death JR. should be good. I mean it has been talked about sense the PSP has come out. So i am in for it.

Has anyone played the online death jr. contest? How many hours do you think the leaders heads bounced?

Seriously, what other game do you get to help Death JR. and his friends stop an evil anti-reaper??? That is the only reason ima get this game :)

Death Jr. seems like a pretty cool game, despite the reviews. Plus, my PSP needs more new games to justify its purchase.

Kid at work got the game and he let me Watch him play it... the lil' cutscenes look so good, and the voice acting is so... neat... and of course watching him basicly gib badguys was awesome! Christ I want that game.

Well, might as well lose this one too. DJ looks like it might be pretty good. Im still waiting for a non-release day PSP game worth buying.

i never win anything, but if i could win something it would be death jr..... or, a corvette... but definatly, id take death jr. :)

thanks cheapyd!

oh? about how long should it take to recieve my prize?

thanks!
eX

bread's done
Back