[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

and win a free psp and game, but DJ is cool... i like Pandoras hair, and i think im not doing too bad at making the skull explode.....

I wonder how many people here actually care about the Death Jr. game, and how many are just here for the prize pack.

I have heard of this game for plenty of time, I'm very interested in it, I've seen some videos and pics and it looks cool. I would really like to play it.

I have been waiting since March for Death Jr. Finally a PSP platformer that I can really get into. Now all I need is a portable Sly Cooper game and I will be set!

Death Jr. is on the PsP and comes in UMD format. Does that count as "post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr."? :)

A free Death Jr. PSP game would round out my collection including:

Death Jr. coffee mug
Death Jr. mousepad
Death Jr. stuffed keychain
Death Jr. cereal
Death Jr. padded toilet seat
Death Jr. direct to DVD episodes
Death Jr. toilet paper
Death Jr. collectible plates
Death Jr. granola bars
Death Jr. coasters
Death Jr. posters
Death Jr. pens and pencils
Death Jr. Trapper Keeper

Death Jr. looks like the greatest game for PSP out right now!

*entered*

Thanks for the chance to win this Cheapy!

Death Jr. looks like its gona be a great game. Good promotion, I hope I win, but good luck to everyone else that enters!

Grant

Death Jr. looks pretty good. reviews've been down on it, but at least it's something original for the time being.

The game looks like fun ... I remember when it was shown a long time ago ... first PSP game revealed, if I remember correctly.

Ever since I saw the first footage from Death Jr., I've been looking forward to its release. And so here I am hoping that I'll win so I can actually play it at long last....

bread's done
Back