[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

Game does look pretty cool but i have yet to see it on the shelfs yet, but it makes me wonder about the gameplay and how long it is?

(Enter me blah blah blah)

I actually have the first two issues of the 3 released of the comic (the 3rd is one the way). The art is gorgeous and fun. I've been waiting to try my hands at this game for some time...

-Michael

Death Jr. was originally planned for the PS2, but the developers chose to port all their assets to the PSP. One thing they ran into is camera control. With the PS2, they had the luxury of dual analog. The PSP has that ::ugh:: analog nub; no good. They had to move camera control to the shoulder buttons, with obvious stips in functionality.

Here's a photo I took of the large Death Jr display at the San Diego Comic Con

IMG_0080.jpg

[quote name='Saraquael']Here's a photo I took of the large Death Jr display at the San Diego Comic Con

IMG_0080.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that is awesome. One of the better video game ads I have seen.

i remember seeing Death Jr. at the San Diego Comic Con 2 years ago, back when it was supposed to be released for the PS2. i got a free comic from them, wasn't half bad actually.

From it's E3 demo videos and shots, I have thought this game looked pretty darn good. Just the concept of being Death's son, Jr. sounds interesting.

I wrote a preview for Death Jr for a gaming website awhile back-hope the game can live up to its promises!

Can i win the Death Jr. Contest? :) and i got a question, that comic book... is it the virtual one you get when you preorder the game?

This seems to be the only PSP game out right now that i am interested in playing.
Thanks for the chance to win this game Cheapy D

bread's done
Back