[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

Looks like a good game. Did anyone see the Fuse show that took the characters from Death Jr and made them into a music video, I think it was for a My Chemical Romance song.

I heard CAG is having a Death Jr. Contest, rumor has it that you can win some good stuff related to Death Jr.

I remember that this is one of the first games (Death Jr. for those that are lost) that was touted for the PSP, and now it's here.

Death Jr. is small

Death Jr. has plaque

Death Jr. is a pimp.

Is Death Jr the modern day version of Super Mario Land? Even though Super Mario Land wasn't that grand today but man it was helluva cool playing a first gen Nes game on a portable gameboy. I expect a simular feeling that I would play an early version of Ratchet and Clank like gameplay with Death Jr. w00t

I've heard the game is disappointing, but still has some good qualities. So, I'm interested.

As always, I know there are a lot of folks here who have never won anything; I hope one of you wins. :)

~Brian

I actually went to Blockbuster/GameRush to pick up Death Jr. for my fiance' (b/c I ordered it on my account) and either they remember us really well or BB/GR doesn't really check people too well cause I was able to pick up other games he preordered on his account. I could have been anyone and just have stolen his games b/c we don't have the last name nor account. Thats kinda crummy. But Death Jr. looked pretty neat so I may get it later - unless I win it here!!! :)

I do not yet own a PSP, but if I were to win the game Death Jr. I would have something to play when they finally lower the price of the system to something reasonable.

I'll probally end up renting Death Jr in a few days. The reviews have been shitty, but I've been interested in this game since it was first shown.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']this post is about death jr.[/QUOTE]

White Ninja is funny as hell! I thought I was the only one to know about that site!

Man, I've been hyping Death Jr. from the first announcement. Looks like a fantastic portable platformer. Please think of the dust on my psp when you send it out. Sign me up.

I wish more videogame companies would release special editions (at no extra charge) as incentive to preorder...it makes sense and it gets cheap asses like me to put down reserves (which I hate to do.)

bread's done
Back