[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I would love to win Death Jr. because I never win anything. Hopefully, this will turn things around. Also, winning Death Jr. would mean I would have to buy a PSP to play it on.

Death, Jr. Proving once again that evil things come in small small packages XD

And if I won, i would have to buy a psp to play it with. Would be worth it...

I had such high hopes for this game and thought it might actually move me to want a PSP.

Alas, I was wrong. Such a neat character and concept, too bad it didn't work out all that great.

Play magazine hypes another loser. Add it to their Superman, Gunvalkyrie and Advent Rising track record of failure.

I haven't really paid much attention to the PSP or Death Jr except for when it was the first PSP game announced. But wouldn't mind checking it out at all, heh. :D

Too bad my chances to win will be non-existent since I never win anything. :(

Sign me up... I wonder if the game was delayed because of the camera problems and other issues that most reviews talk about...

so whats up on this game? Is it supposed to be really good? I just got a PSP yesterday and bought Tony Hawk and it sucks....how is this game?

Still seems like a pretty cool game, despite its lackluster reviews - the weapons are intriguing....

What are the chances of me winning Death Jr.? Probably not good.

This along with Coded Arms are about the only games that interest me for now until Grand Theft Auto comes out.

Death jr. is awesome. I saw a preview of it. and in an interview the creators said they spent more time on the controls so it handles well, so the controls should be very easy to use. This is good considering ALL the special weapons you can use throughout the game. Also I found out that you(death jr.) travel around with pandora's little girl in the game. Isn't that cool. all these fictional characters kids are all on a field trip. lol

[quote name='gunslinger83']I vant death jr more than anything. and I (male) dont have a penis.[/QUOTE]
First off... WTF????????
Second off...WTF????
:newbie:

bread's done
Back