[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

It is probably shameful that my first post is to win free stuff. Then again, I signed up to find games for cheap and I'm pretty sure there is nothing cheaper than free.

Oh yeah, Death Jr. looks like an interesting platformer. I am continually impressed with how pretty some of the games on this portable machine look.

Death Jr.

I know that it has some shooting segments and the story starts out with Death Jr. trying to impress Pandora which starts all the trouble.
This brings up the question of why guys are stuck trying to impress the girls. Just because little Johnny has a mullet and his face has been taken over by zits doesn't mean he should have to seek approval. I mean zits can be cool, just look at the comic Zits, it has some very good times (along with the poor times).

I can't believe Death Jr is stuck trying to impress a girl. He is the son of Death for God's sake, girls should be seeking HIS approval. He has his manly scythe and no skin on his head, why does he need to do anything? The ladies should be lined up at his door asking for him to go on a date with them. He should be as a celebrity and have raffles and stuff for charity to see who gets to go on a date with him. But nooo he is stuck trying to impress a girl. Its like that time when a certain unnamed person tried to give a girl a bunch of roses he found in a dumpster when he was going to go on a date, and the girl turned him down for some reason. Pathetic, she should be grateful that he even thought about jumping into a dumpster to get the roses, and he actually did it so she should be praising him :lol: .

All in all....Death Jr sound like its awesome. First announced PSP game has to be a very decent game to play (and Death Jr needs to find a more grateful woman :D )

A platformer for the PSP? Yes, please.
Death Jr. looks like a solid game with a unique style.

If I won a copy of this game I would be forced to say,
Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a sucker for the Grim Reaper? Anything featuring a character based on that instantly get's a +2 interesing from me. In terms of Death Jr, it means I'll probably buy it when it hits bargain bin price, since I really doubt it will be a good game.

I'm looking forward to this game -- looks like it'll be fun and relatively brainless. And at least it's not a port. :)

Some friends of mine worked on Death Jr at Backbone but I'm too much of a CAG to buy one myself to support them. Help me be a good friend and tell them how awesome their game is? :)

[quote name='CheapyD']Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:[/QUOTE]

Death Sr. here. I'm cheap and free games rule!

I have been waiting forever to get Death Jr!! Finally it is here!! Death Jr. Limited Edition with Bonus! I am just going to wait if I get to win this contest(which I really hope so!!) Thanks!!

[quote name='dark54555']Death Jr. may revive my PSP...

...cause that system is pretty dead.[/QUOTE]
Didn't expect to see your name around here dark.

As for DJ, C4 hamsters seem like the only redeeming part of the game...But I still want it.

Death Jr. has to be a good game for the PSP, or would have wasted my time getting one (even though it was free). Sythes rule.

Death jr. looks like a great game, i do love me some platforming action and the variety of weapons is an added plus.

harz06_DeathJr.gif

For the win.

if win i'll pee my pants and if i lose i'll pee my pants ether way could someone send me some clean underwear

bread's done
Back