[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I woke up this morning to the sound of the telephone and it was death jr he was calling to tell me I can save a load of money on car insurance by switchin to geico and then out of nowhere ninjas thousands of them came.

*crosses fingers*

I like platform games and I hate game critics these days. So yeah, I hope I win, because I've been waiting for this game since I got my PSP.

a little worried based on a couple of reviews, but thell cant every have enough good portable games, heres hoping the reviewers were wrong about Death Jr.!

I sure hope I win a copy of Death, Jr. That would increase my psp game collection to a whole two games!

Death Jr looks pretty good for a psp game. I found it funny that the attached twins are named Smith and Wesson.

[quote name='cjhx9']Death Jr looks pretty good for a psp game. I found it funny that the attached twins are named Smith and Wesson.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

Looks like an interesting game. Nothing like cute caricature of Death to make me put things into perspective again!

Death Jr. looked like it had some potential; it's too bad the reviews have been not-so-good. Still looks interesting, though, and I wouldn't mind having it. :p

Have any of you played Death Jr yet? I was thinking about renting it to check it out but I'm too lazy I guess.

how does death jr. have sexual relations?

i dont know, but i'm pretty sure frank stallone would.

p16556j26g5.jpg

bread's done
Back