[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

:ps3: The House of the Dead OVERKILL ~EXTENDED CUT~ - Longer, Harder, Gorier with PS Move and 3D support! (NEW/Sealed) - $9
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS - Action-RPG feat. variety of motion-driven gameplay, a fully interactive world, and rich graphics. Also, 2 players co-op mode in special areas. (NEW/Sealed) - $7
:ps3:/:360: MORTAL KOMBAT - Songs Inspired by the Warriors FULL Downloadable Music Album Soundtrack Digital Access Code :hot: $1

Theatrhythm FF Stylus $6
Official Nintendo Classic SMB T-Shirt $6
Tron Evolution CE Light Cycle $3
Nintendo DS Black game case $1
Animal Crossing Folding Fan $4
Red/White Reversible Pouch $2

[size=+3]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

ial Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. RED / White Mist Reversible Pouch feat. drawstring closure/wrist strap, super-soft/suede-like protection, & iconic 2-D Mario label design - Fits Nintendo DS, DSLite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL (Dim: 8.25x5") - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $2 -

TRON EVOLUTION Collector's Edition Exclusive Light-Cycle Collectible with Display Case and Base - Features a hidden, sliding storage compartment and LIGHTS UP via a secret button on the rider's back. (New with original packaging; game NOT included) -$3

[size=+2]
picture.php

FBI's BREAKING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED. Game Over!
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio! [/size]

Got my package this afternoon.

Thank you for the outstanding packaging, everything arrived in fantastic condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just got my package today. Shirts look great, super fast shipping!

Still waiting on DLC codes, after I get them, I'll leave feedback.

Thanks again FBI!

I am immensely sorry for this delayed lowball outing. My life has been pretty messed up from dysfunctional relationships and poor investments, lately. In any case, I always look forward to unload stuff for fellow CAGs, so thank you for browsing and good luck on your bids. Please enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and I wish everyone many good blessings to come.

(More pics will be added in a few days.)

DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] LIGHTNING feat. Aya Brea costume (from Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday) Download Code via PSN -$1
Mario & Luigi RPG - Bowser's Inside StoryFold-out Poster[22"x 18", like-new] $1

By the way, amazing job on the layout and I hope this low ball goes well for you.

RESIDENT EVIL : REVELATIONS - Breathtaking graphics and 3D thrills in this original full-fledged RE horror/action fest. Co-op plays and other cool modes exclusive to the handheld. (NEW/Sealed) - $1
Hopefully posting this from my 3DS helps!

Brand-New Nintendo 3DS XL SYSTEM (BLUE) with 1 Game, Universal Travel Case, and HORI Screen Protectors - $50

:ds: GHOST TRICK : Phantom Detective - Exceptionally clever & unique gameplay involving logic puzzles and manipulation of environmental objects to unravel the story of your own murder & aid others in discovering the truth! (NEW/Sealed) - - $5
:ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: RING OF FATES - Alone or with up to 4 friends in Multiplay mode, explore an ancient prophecy and conquer evil using coordinate attacks and over 300 weapon/equipment customizations! (NEW/Sealed) - - $4
:ds: Shin Megami Tensei : STRANGE JOURNEY - Surreal, modern rpg with over 300 demons to battle or recruit; plus, upgrade & customize your battle suit and team. (Like-New/Complete with case, manual, & cover) - -$5

:ps3: UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Steelbook Game Case Collector's Edition Exclusive feat. embossed ring insignia & game imagery inside! [Like-New]* -$2

:3ds: RESIDENT EVIL : REVELATIONS - Breathtaking graphics and 3D thrills in this original full-fledged RE horror/action fest. Co-op plays and other cool modes exclusive to the handheld. (NEW/Sealed) - - $2

:ps3: PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-day FREE Membership Exclusive Code via PSN - - $1

:3ds: MARIO'S PICROSS FULL Downloadable Classic Game Digital Token Code via Nintendo 3DS eShop (Over 250+ mind-bending puzzle challenges!) :hot: - $1

RESIDENT EVIL : REVELATIONS - Breathtaking graphics and 3D thrills in this original full-fledged RE horror/action fest. Co-op plays and other cool modes exclusive to the handheld. (NEW/Sealed) - - $3

HALO : REACH Anniversary Map Pack - $1
HALO ANNIVERSARY 10th Anniv. Master Chief Avatar Armor and Exclusive "GRUNT FUNERAL" SKULL Add-On - $1
HALO REACH Spartan RECON Helmet - $1

:ps3: YAKUZA 4 Exclusive Costumes & Bonus Game Modes Downloadable Content via PSN - $1.00

:ps3: MORTAL KOMBAT - The Movie FULL Downloadable Feature-Length Film Digital Token Code via PSN :hot:
- $1.00

:ps3: BATMAN YEAR ONE - Animated Movie FULL Downloadable Feature-Length Film Digital Token Code via PSN :hot: - $1.00

BULLETSTORM : Epic Edition Online Pass and Bonus Content DLC Code via PSN -> $1

MASS EFFECT 2 Cerberus Network DLC Code via PSN -> $1

MASS EFFECT 3 Online Pass Code via PSN -> $1

MASS EFFECT 3 Online Pass Code via PSN

SUPER PUNCH-OUT!! FULL Downloadable SNES Game Code ( Awesome play controls and creative boxing styles highlight this fun & addictive sports/arcade sequel! (requires classic controller)) - $1

bread's done
Back